Donald Trump inauguration

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-21/what-did-donald-trump-promise-to-do-in-his-first-speech/819989...

so many promises, so many questions.

i really get a lor of what he is saying and why so many want him to do the things hes promising.

but i ask, lets just pick the 'bring jobs back to america.

i presume he means manufacturing jobs.

so lets take something every american would buy thats not made in america but under president trump will once again be 'made in america'

television sets.

the reason televisions are made in china or korea ec t is really cheap labour meaning really low prices at the store when i buy my tv.

if america says, no more cheap imports of tvs, gotta make em in the USA then who is going to be happy to pay $2,000 for a tv that costs $500 now?

and that spreads to all imported goods trumps wanting to be 'made in america' again.

is he planning to lower wages for workers in america to the same as 3rd world countries?

Message 1 of 157
Latest reply
156 REPLIES 156

Perv.jpg

Message 2 of 157
Latest reply

but i ask, lets just pick the 'bring jobs back to america.

i presume he means manufacturing jobs.

so lets take something every american would buy thats not made in america but under president trump will once again be 'made in america'

David, what can I say, but.....

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-admits-gear-made-china-labels/story?id=13472355

Message 3 of 157
Latest reply

There seemed to be far more secret service, military police, reg police etc. etc than there were speculators

Message 4 of 157
Latest reply

Exactly what I said Bushies.girl.

I thought it quite amusing to see the police/military etc standing almost shoulder to shoulder looking towards the road and almost as many facing the "crowd" that did not exist.  There was the odd spectator but certainly not 2 deep as the guards were.

There were a few more spectators nearer the White House but I doubt they would see much between the guards along the street and the crowd of secret servicemen milling around the car and then the President when he walked.

I fear the world is in for a rocky ride for the next 4 years....Trumps speech didn't exactly inspire me to think he is going to give 2 hoots about how he treats the rest of the world as long as America is OK.

Message 5 of 157
Latest reply

Lyndal I found it sad that there was the need to have some many "guards" around to protect hi

Due to his ( apparent ) lack of diplomacy, I feel he will cause far more probs. that he solves.   I really dont think that the USA will become "great" under his leadership

Message 6 of 157
Latest reply

i saw his walking down the road thing and thought, hmmm, i wonder if he and the little woman are wearing bullet proof vests?

i would think making america great might be from what angle your looking at it from, my guess is when donny leaves the big office the america he sees will be greater, for him.

Message 7 of 157
Latest reply

US President vows to support CIA

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-22/us-president-trump-vows-to-support-cia-in-bid-to-mend-ties/820...

has this guy got multiple personality disorder?

one minute hes saying one thing then he completely backflips and says the opposite!

Message 8 of 157
Latest reply

I dont believe one word he says.

If I hear one more American say they voted him in because he's ' A business man' I will scream!  His businesses have filed for bankruptcy 4 times. That's what kind of businessman he is. 

Message 9 of 157
Latest reply

USA Home of the brave n land of the dumb president 

Message 10 of 157
Latest reply