Donald Trump inauguration

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-21/what-did-donald-trump-promise-to-do-in-his-first-speech/819989...

so many promises, so many questions.

i really get a lor of what he is saying and why so many want him to do the things hes promising.

but i ask, lets just pick the 'bring jobs back to america.

i presume he means manufacturing jobs.

so lets take something every american would buy thats not made in america but under president trump will once again be 'made in america'

television sets.

the reason televisions are made in china or korea ec t is really cheap labour meaning really low prices at the store when i buy my tv.

if america says, no more cheap imports of tvs, gotta make em in the USA then who is going to be happy to pay $2,000 for a tv that costs $500 now?

and that spreads to all imported goods trumps wanting to be 'made in america' again.

is he planning to lower wages for workers in america to the same as 3rd world countries?

Message 1 of 157
Latest reply
156 REPLIES 156

look out 2020, heres the popular choice for prez 46

ctop.jpg

Message 11 of 157
Latest reply

these guys will be running in 2024

Dumb-&-Dumber-DI-1.jpg

Message 12 of 157
Latest reply

mr.tip
Community Member

oh dear, so many liberals in shock & awe.............that's what happens when you have no idea what's happening in the real world when all your information comes from the fake news liberal media machine.

best retreat to your safe room with your therapy puppies and do your colouring in.

Message 13 of 157
Latest reply

@mr.tip wrote:

oh dear, so many liberals in shock & awe.............that's what happens when you have no idea what's happening in the real world when all your information comes from the fake news liberal media machine.

best retreat to your safe room with your therapy puppies and do your colouring in.

UUUUMMMMMM, I think you got your left hand mixed up with your right hand there mr. tip. Hillary Clinton was the politically left leaning candidate that lost the election.  It is the left that are in shock and awe at the fact that their womans libber, self serving, smug, middle class, politically correct, out of touch candidate was rejected. 

Trumps campaign was built around his business credentials and his pledge to restart American business and industry. He has pledged to reverse Obamas universal health care programme. I think you will find that is the political right. Its the left leaning PC brigade that need to retreat to their " safe room with their therapy puppies and colouring books "

While I,m not a big fan of Trump, I am enjoying watching the Left leaning, Womans libber, politically correct, uni graduate, special people squirm a bit...........  At least something good has come out of the U.S election.........Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 157
Latest reply

@bushies.girl wrote:

USA Home of the brave n land of the dumb president 

Trump is certainly not the first dumb President they have had but I think he is the most dangerous and self serving.

I can't help wondering what countries are going to be the first to fall out due to Trump's meddling in their affairs.

Message 15 of 157
Latest reply

And yet that smug, woman's libber managed to garner over 3 million more votes than that orange buffoon.

Message 16 of 157
Latest reply

You're right lyndal. The last 3 dumb ones were also Republicans :D. I'll watch with interest as the latest one drives another nail in the coffin. Popcorn anyone?
Message 17 of 157
Latest reply

@this-one-time-at-bandcamp wrote:

And yet that smug, woman's libber managed to garner over 3 million more votes than that orange buffoon.

Tweedle dee and tweedle dumb  !!!!!

Message 18 of 157
Latest reply

I.cant.even....no.words....

good luck to 'make your products' philosophy - hes going to have to import workers to 'make your products' cause Americans wont be able to 'make your products' as cheaply, to the same standard as other countries already do. 

http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/donald-trump-withdraws-united-states-from-tpp/n...

Message 19 of 157
Latest reply

@youcandoityoucandoityoucandoit wrote:

I.cant.even....no.words....

good luck to 'make your products' philosophy - hes going to have to import workers to 'make your products' cause Americans wont be able to 'make your products' as cheaply, to the same standard as other countries already do. 

http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/donald-trump-withdraws-united-states-from-tpp/n...

They will by the time Trump's finished with them - it'll be that or starve, and his companies will be laughing all the way to the banThe ony problem will be that the products will all have to be exported because even at the cheaper prices  there will eventually be only a tiny handful of wealthy Americans left who can afford to buy them

Message 20 of 157
Latest reply