Donald Trump inauguration

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-21/what-did-donald-trump-promise-to-do-in-his-first-speech/819989...

so many promises, so many questions.

i really get a lor of what he is saying and why so many want him to do the things hes promising.

but i ask, lets just pick the 'bring jobs back to america.

i presume he means manufacturing jobs.

so lets take something every american would buy thats not made in america but under president trump will once again be 'made in america'

television sets.

the reason televisions are made in china or korea ec t is really cheap labour meaning really low prices at the store when i buy my tv.

if america says, no more cheap imports of tvs, gotta make em in the USA then who is going to be happy to pay $2,000 for a tv that costs $500 now?

and that spreads to all imported goods trumps wanting to be 'made in america' again.

is he planning to lower wages for workers in america to the same as 3rd world countries?

Message 1 of 157
Latest reply
156 REPLIES 156

maybe he is planning ahead as with his gung ho style hes bound to get the countries who have most of the worlds oil off side and those countries might just tell the USA no more oil from us.

just about every 'thought bubble' this guy has if looked into has repurcussions far and wide.

a simple 'add 20% tax' to mexican imports, that now is seen as americans paying more for anything sourced from mexico.

so the story goes from one idea to the next, he never sits down with anyone and says...hmmm if we were to do this what might happen?

he's surrounded himself with people who agree blindly with anything he says.

i think, michael jackson and elvis, how did having no one to say "STOP" help them?

Message 41 of 157
Latest reply

Trump and Malcolm Turnbull speak on phone

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-29/turnbull-and-trump-talk-about-refugee-resettlement-deal/822082...

trumpsleeps.jpg

looks to me like trumps asleep.

Message 43 of 157
Latest reply

His bid has just  been trumped by a Federal Judge.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/muslim-ban-federal-court

Message 44 of 157
Latest reply

It's only a temporary "stay", I'm sure his lawyers will find a way around it    ....

Message 45 of 157
Latest reply

I bet he's foaming at the mouth though. I wonder if he'll try to get her (the judge) sacked. Now that would be interesting to watch.

Message 46 of 157
Latest reply

It's going  to get worse before it gets better imo   ..... he wont be a happy trump atm

Message 47 of 157
Latest reply

looking at his first week or so in office its like hes kept all his 'dear santa' letters from when he was a boy and now is getting all his wishes as fast as he can.

i wonder if hes got his new bike yet?

Message 48 of 157
Latest reply

I will bet there are a lot of people who would like to say to Trump....on yer bike.

Message 49 of 157
Latest reply

Here's a bike for him, with complimentary bricks for his disgusting wall

brixonabike.jpg

Message 50 of 157
Latest reply