From the ABC online news ...

....the Australian Post CEO resigned last night. 

ABC is just reporting it online now.

He most probably getting a fabulous payout!!!

I haven't heard who is taking over but now I am waiting in anticipation for the price increases and the general stuff ups with Aussie Post.

The staff at my local PO are fabulous but can only work with what the CEO and company decide.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8 REPLIES 8

i would be interested in 1, whats his seperation package and 2, how much he gets paid in his next job?

will some other company slap 5 million bbbbbucks on the table for his expertise?

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Thank you for the link... one day I'll get my head around all this!!

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Myno 4  DS works for Australia Post - I wonder if he knows there's a job vacancy. Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Rumour has it , that he mailed his letter of resignation a month ago but it AP took until now to deliver it     ... lol

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

"Rumour has it , that he mailed his letter of resignation a month ago but it AP took until now to deliver it"

laughing4.gif    

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

@bushies.girl wrote:

Rumour has it , that he mailed his letter of resignation a month ago but it AP took until now to deliver it     ... lol

Love it

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

i would be interested in 1, whats his seperation package and 2, how much he gets paid in his next job?

will some other company slap 5 million bbbbbucks on the table for his expertise?

oh gosh, nice seperation package, dont rekon he'll be lobbing into centrelink any time soon lol

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply