Grey nomad has Champagbe tastes

Woops got wedged in the old KFC drivethru (closed in 2013) thought it was an exit.. its like an 80 car carpark at best

http://www.nambuccaguardian.com.au/story/4862687/grey-nomad-caught-more-than-four-times-over-the-lim...

A woman has been charged after she was allegedly caught drink-driving in Nambucca yesterday after travelling from Taree.

Yesterday at about 2.30pm, officers from Mid North Coast Local Area Command were called to the car park of a shopping centre on

the Pacific Highway, Nambucca Heads, following reports of a driver allegedly having difficulty manoeuvring a VW campervan.

The driver, a 71-year-old woman, was breath tested and returned a positive reading.

Police will allege an open bottle of champagne was found in the vehicle’s door drink holder.

She was arrested and taken to Nambucca Police Station where she returned an alleged breath analysis of 0.233 and was charged

with high-range drink driving.

She is due to appear at Macksville Local Court on 13 September 2017.

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I find myself torn between being a sensible grown up and tut-tutting at the drink driving, and asking where I can get a car door drink holder big enough to hold a bottle of champagne...

😉

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Good nobody was hurt. But if you're gonna go down, go down in style I say.

9ee5dd714c6bfff477fb8691e2b24a9b--retro-humour-pictures-images.jpg

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

I find myself torn between being a sensible grown up and tut-tutting at the drink driving, and asking where I can get a car door drink holder big enough to hold a bottle of champagne...

😉

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

@ecar3483 wrote:

😉

I thought exactly the same thing lol. Those champagne bottles are pretty fat.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

We hired a campervan like the one in the OP's link some years ago.

My handbag lived in the door compartment.  

My handbag is called the toolkit by family.  I have everything you would ever need in it.

(Shades of MacGyver)

So those drink compartments are  big.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

lady1.gif

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Looking lovely tonight - as usual.

Robot wink

Message 7 of 8