HELP-Tangled Hair in brush !!!

Miss 9 & 10 playing hairdressers in bathroom after shower.

Miss 10 winds Miss 9's waist length very fine dead straight hair around curling brush.

Matted tangled mess that I can see NO way of unravelling.

Hair is pulled & clumped unevenly so can't even see a way to cut the brush out.

Any ideas ? Girls are both in hysterics

hannahs hair 004.JPG

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

I think it would make it easier you wouldn't have a tangled mess to unravel, cut them, the bristles, with pliers

Message 21 of 46
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck with it foxette .
Btw she has beautiful hair ,have you got any serum , or even baby oil if the conditioner
Isn't helping ..anything to make the hair glide a bit iykwim .
Message 22 of 46
Latest reply

I cut the bristles off with a pair of baby scissors & it is in an even worse condition now.She has gone to bed with hair soaked in conditioner but I really think its going to have to be cut-it is all just a matted mess especially around the top end of the brush-you can just see the black tip in centre top of photo

hair again 001.JPG

Message 23 of 46
Latest reply

You can almost smell how clean her hair is in that picture. It will be a pity to cut it if you need to but hair grows again and at least it isn't so close to her head that it will have to be boyishly short. Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 46
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh no !! Poor little thing ..her scalp would be getting sore to I imagine .hope she gets some sleep , can you get her to a salon tomorrow ?? With a couple working on it you never know they might be able to help .
Message 25 of 46
Latest reply

I cant beleve no one has suggested cutting the brush bristles one by one
with scissors or if tough bristles use pliers
Message 26 of 46
Latest reply

have you actually read the posts?  Try 21 & 23 "I cut the bristles off with a pair of baby scissors & it is in an even worse condition now."   and number more on the previous page.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 27 of 46
Latest reply

yes, I read those posts too Nova

How did you go Foxy?? Did you try puling the bristles out of her hair one by one??

Message 28 of 46
Latest reply

It has actually been suggested about 6 or 7 in the thread if you read all the posts.

Message 29 of 46
Latest reply

It was Clair's idea. Blame Clair.
Message 30 of 46
Latest reply