I love this idea :D cc all of your emails to Brandis

j*oono
Community Member

Activist group Beyond Green has come up with an excellent plan to make things easier for Brandis in his push to collect your metadata and how to save money.  All you need to do is cc all of your emails to Brandis.  Email address included in the article.

It should save the government up to $400 million.

https://newmatilda.com/2015/03/01/curious-george-brandis-wants-your-metadata-save-him-hassle-cc-him-...

Joono
Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I signed the Pledge. 🙂

View solution in original post

Message 30 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

LOL.. I just might do that too

What a great idea!😃
Message 2 of 43
Latest reply

index.jpg

Message 3 of 43
Latest reply

vicr3000
Community Member
I wouldn't.

Anyone who spams me enough times, I just set up keywords and return to sender 5 times a day with a 100 mbyte file attached.
That will block your own emails and clog your account until you ISP sorts it out, which takes a while because
you don't know it's happening.
And then add your email address to every spam list in the world.

Message 4 of 43
Latest reply

Smiley

Message 5 of 43
Latest reply

Brilliant idea, in the meantime Matilda is collecting yours as well 🙂

Go!! Lefties, leave the thinking to Matilda 🙂

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 6 of 43
Latest reply

You know it should bother me probably more than it actually does.  For instance I use a Flybuys card and a Woolies card and that tells them heaps about me but then they send me personalised specials.  They can tell from my shopping whether I am cooking for one or for a family.  The age of my children, (though I don't by Kinder surprise anymore) whether I like diet foods or go for the full fat, so many things.

Joono
Message 7 of 43
Latest reply

And your dating and excersize sites have a way better profile of you.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 8 of 43
Latest reply

Neither of which I use Poddster.  I was once asked by a family member whether I used dating sites at all because they were scared that they might hit on me if I was doing it under an alias Woman LOL  Apparently people do that until they get to know someone.

I think married men do that a fair bit if they're looking for a bit on the side.

Joono
Message 9 of 43
Latest reply

Judging by the proliferation of those sites there must be a lot of desperate people around

Message 10 of 43
Latest reply