Is showing Cleavage disrespectful?

54 REPLIES 54

Re: Is showing Cleavage disrespectful?

nero_bolt
Community Member

Fascinating the very left of the left ABC promoting the story and the left of the left Fairfax newspaper columnist Grace Collier who would be a lefty as well said this.....   

Just like the lefty Barry Cassidy and the ABC insiders program today re-opening the door to Howard Sattler comments..

The lefties and WOMEN are coming out and they dont approve of Julia it seems..... 

Mind you I dont think I would like to see her cleavage at any time.... 

---------------------------

THE ABC has defended the broadcast of allegations that Prime Minister Julia Gillard was disrespecting the nation by showing cleavage in federal Parliament.

Fairfax columnist and industrial relations consultant Grace Collier told a panel discussion on ABC Radio National on Sunday that it was wrong to show so much flesh during parliamentary sittings as it was an issue of workplace conduct.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national-news/prime-minister-julia-gillard-accused-of-8216showing-cleavage821...

Dont forget midnight tonight shuggs no more political posts from you and you cant comment on any political posts or you will be in trouble with THE GROUP....

http://community.ebay.com.au/topic/Community-Spirit/Reminder-Thread/600159899

Message 2 of 55
Latest reply

nothing compares to the budgie smugglers :_|

Message 3 of 55
Latest reply

You're a bit unusual though Nero

Photobucket
Message 4 of 55
Latest reply

I ain't in no group Woooopeeeee!!

I wonder how "The Group" will handle threads that are stealth political threads 😉

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 5 of 55
Latest reply

nothing compares to the budgie smugglers :_|

So you think board shorts might be more respectful?

😄

Photobucket
Message 6 of 55
Latest reply

nero_bolt
Community Member

So you think board shorts might be more respectful?

😄

Better take that up with every life saver in Australia as you lot are denigrating them in their uniforms and as Tony is a registered Life Saver he was and does wear the clubs uniform and colours.

shuggs you had better get down to Bondi beach and tell the boys there that you and your leftie friends dont like them in speedos

I wonder how "The Group" will handle threads that are stealth political threads 

I agree poddy..... and the shuggs is a master (or is that a mistress)  of stealth threads 

Just to remind you again shuggs as I am such a nice person and dont want to see you get into trouble from THE GROUP

http://community.ebay.com.au/topic/Community-Spirit/Reminder-Thread/600159899

Message 7 of 55
Latest reply

You're sick

Photobucket
Message 8 of 55
Latest reply

A blue suit and tie, Donna. The voters should not have to suffer the disgust of seeing a politician practically in the nude. Retch!

Message 9 of 55
Latest reply

You're sick

mmm

Message 10 of 55
Latest reply