Is showing Cleavage disrespectful?

54 REPLIES 54

I haven't seen the photo. I wish someone had photoshopped the budgie pics and added more decency 

Message 21 of 55
Latest reply

One thing I have noticed is that Abbott has his back turned a lot

Donna are you expecting to sii a cleavage there ??? 😮

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 22 of 55
Latest reply

I haven't seen the photo, nor have I noticed a cleavage, perhaps I am weird and listen.

One thing I have noticed is that Abbott has his back turned a lot

Makes it harder for people to stick the knife in....

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 23 of 55
Latest reply

Better take that up with every life saver in Australia as you lot are denigrating them in their uniforms and as Tony is a registered Life Saver he was and does wear the clubs uniform and colours.

Is that the livesaver club uniform in #15?   

If no, then he needs to cover up.

Message 24 of 55
Latest reply

it looks to me like he is running out of the surf after a swim (cap and goggles) so why does he need to cover up?

Maybe he's just finished the swimming leg of a race or training for one and either doing the beach run or on the way to get his board or ski for the next leg of a race.

Plenty of men have and do wear DPs when swimming and training in the surf or pool. How about a water polo player? Ever tried treading water for 40 minutes "covered up"?

It's not like he is rocking up to a restaurant or his place of work or a shopping centre like that - he is at the beach in acceptable swimwear.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 25 of 55
Latest reply

He forgot his blue tie

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 26 of 55
Latest reply

Anyone feels like a laugh, check out #convoyofcleavage

Message 27 of 55
Latest reply

😮

TCT
Message 28 of 55
Latest reply

nero_bolt
Community Member

This is a political thread and they are commenting on it... even the freaki one is making comments.

So much for the protest, its failing already.

At least Tony is very fit and healthy and the right body weight unlike most of the over weight,(very overweight in many cases)  and unfit people on here who make nasty comments.

100% correct post #24 but the over weight and morbidly obese and  unfit people on here will continue to make nasty bitter jealous remarks about a fit healthy male. It seems to help them with their sad lot in life and their poor body image issues and the fact they can only dream of being this fit and healthy.

But carry on..... 

Message 29 of 55
Latest reply

it looks to me like he is running out of the surf after a swim (cap and goggles) so why does he need to cover up?

Maybe he's just finished the swimming leg of a race or training for one and either doing the beach run or on the way to get his board or ski for the next leg of a race.

Plenty of men have and do wear DPs when swimming and training in the surf or pool. How about a water polo player? Ever tried treading water for 40 minutes "covered up"?

It's not like he is rocking up to a restaurant or his place of work or a shopping centre like that - he is at the beach in acceptable swimwear.

No he's running towards the camera, PUBLICITY shoot.

Message 30 of 55
Latest reply