Kevin Rudd has listed his conditions for a return as PM

nero_bolt
Community Member

All the luvvies want this ego and disaster back...... How stupid.  KDUDD is a narcissistic megalomaniac and a very dangerous person who has a huge ego issue  

KEVIN Rudd has privately warned colleagues that unless Bill Shorten and other key ministers were prepared to publicly put their name to a putsch against Julia Gillard, he would resist any calls for a comeback.

Senior Labor sources close to Mr Rudd have confirmed he has put conditions on any potential return to the leadership, including the demand that Mr Shorten played a role.

But in a further sign of how dire things have become for the government, The Daily Telegraph has learned that NSW Labor had failed to find a candidate to nominate for the Central Coast seat of Dobell despite Ms Gillard's promise that they would find an A-grade candidate to run against former Labor MP turned independent Craig Thomson. (HAHA cant even get a sucker to stand in this loser of a seat) 

Nominations closed at the weekend for the seat but sources have confirmed the party could not find anyone - other than a former Liberal councillor from Gosford - who lived in the electorate to nominate.

The central party office now may be forced to install a "ring-in" from outside to spare embarrassment.

A source close to Mr Rudd revealed yesterday he would now not be part of a move to replace Ms Gillard unless key ministers, including some of Ms Gillard's supporters, declared their hand and "owned the decision". Several key ministers previously loyal to Ms Gillard have privately said they now supported the need for change but were reluctant to be involved in a spill.

"If they want this to happen, then they have to have the guts to put their name to it," one of Mr Rudd's confidantes said. "And if they don't, they can go and fall off the cliff.

No one is getting a free ride."

Those that Mr Rudd would want to put their hand up include other ministers such as Penny Wong, Greg Combet and Jenny Macklin.

While MPs question the "mechanism" to trigger a change of leadership, one NSW MP pushing for change said that the mechanism was not relevant.

"Once the fundamentals are sorted out, that is a decision is made to changes, the mechanic of it will sort themselves out," they said.

Sources close to Mr Shorten said he had not moved despite mounting pressure on the Gillard loyalist to support a leadership change back to Mr Rudd.

More here http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/kevin-rudd-has-listed-his-conditions-for-a-return-as-pm/story-fni0cx12-1226664712029

Swan, Garrett would rather lose jobs than work for Rudd

Gillard told to stand her ground in Rudd challenge

Federal Labor gored by Rudd dilemma 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

silverfaun
Community Member

The madman has put his demands up, he wants the faceless man Shorten to bow down before him.

He also wants his enemies to abase themselves before him as well, to grovel & crawl on their bellies, back to the great madman, who has wrought this disaster on the Labor party from day one.

He believes he is the great messiah, the saviour, the great overlord who was cast out through no fault of his own. The red queen knifed him so he wants his revene on her by beheading her in front of the country.

Only her complete capitulation & her cronies grovelling, crawling & begging will satisfy this insane  ogre's lust for blood & revenge.

Makes Game Of Thrones look tame in contrast. :^O

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

you always say the "luvvies" (as pathetic a term as it is) support gillard and now you are saying they want rudd back, how can they want both.  a bit of a contradiction isn't it.  

Such is life.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

The madman has put his demands up, he wants the faceless man Shorten to bow down before him.

He also wants his enemies to abase themselves before him as well, to grovel & crawl on their bellies, back to the great madman, who has wrought this disaster on the Labor party from day one.

He believes he is the great messiah, the saviour, the great overlord who was cast out through no fault of his own. The red queen knifed him so he wants his revene on her by beheading her in front of the country.

Only her complete capitulation & her cronies grovelling, crawling & begging will satisfy this insane  ogre's lust for blood & revenge.

Makes Game Of Thrones look tame in contrast. :^O

Politics on here are so much more entertaining than the news.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

you always say the "luvvies" (as pathetic a term as it is) support gillard and now you are saying they want rudd back, how can they want both.  a bit of a contradiction isn't it.  

It's not that they want Rudd back so much as the want to rid themselves of the abatross around their neck and save their job

Survival instinct 

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Lest we forget Bump

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply