My day

After several hours during the week clearing and cleaning up a messy garden my day started like this before and after 002.JPG

Message 1 of 6,720
Latest reply
14 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

My day

Haha go around the house and put picture hooks wherever you want and then see what they say at the inspection ๐Ÿ˜„

Joono

View solution in original post

Message 20 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

My day

Re: My day

started like this...........

and ended like this...........

down.jpg

runs>>>>>>>>>>

really fast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

cats are like greased lightening......................Heart

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 93 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

We spent the day yesterday going around all my OHs old haunts from his uni days. It went something like this: "We used to drink here." "We used to drink here." "We used to drink here." "We used to drink here a lot." "We used to drink here." LOL

It was a fun day though ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 131 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

My day began with a call at 5.45. Could I babysit while B took J to hospital as she had gone into labour. Was there in 3 minutes.

At 6.04 I had helped deliver a beautiful baby girl. No dramas and thankfully a text book delivery. Ambos.arrived 10 minutes later. 

Message 143 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Very quiet day spent here today.  Managed to get some petunias and dianthus planted in the small courtyard  garden, the bulbs are all finished there , so it was looking a tad bare.  NN I have a cpl of David Austin roses, I don't find them any more trouble than any other rose to grow.

My Bansia roses are bloomng like mad atm and make my house look very "cottagey" 

sIMGP0217.JPG 

Message 211 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Well done Mr. and Mrs. Freddie, I am so very happy for you, it's all gone so well and you will feel and be so much more settled ... xxx

bear1.jpg

Message 311 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Happy โ™ช birthday to You โ™ซ

โ™ช You belong in a zoo

you look like a mon-keyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and you smell like one too โ™ซโ™ช

birfdee

โ™ฅ

Message 341 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

I have to admit I had reservations about the colour for the kitchen, but it looks lovely....much better than I thought.  Now you need a purple kettle and accessories.

Love the colour in the other rooms and look forward to seeing the finished rooms complete with curtains.  It certainly looks lighter than the original patch that you posted.

Message 520 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

@j*oono wrote:

I think lime green appliances would look great too.  Green and lilac go well together.

Yep, green and lilac go very well.  I have light sage green on my lounge/dining room walls and a feature wall in the dining room of green and mauve wallpaper.  There are a couple of small prints of mountain scenery with mauve matts in the wooden frames and they look great.

It all needs repainting as it is many years old but I can not make up my mind whether to change it.  It was done when the fashion was for cream or white walls which I hated.....I bucked the fashion then so I might just stick with it and be old fashioned.

Message 526 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

(((Freddie)))

I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 564 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Thanks guys โ™ฅ

He's gone back to his home town. Some of his ashes are now resting with his parents and sisters, some have been sprinkled out the front of his family home (unfortunately its been recently demolished) and the rest have gone out to sea....well the tide was incoming so they didnt quite go straight out, they drifted up the river a bit first but I'm sure they're out there where they belong now. After that we had a lovely lunch with the family, mostly my mums cousins who we rarely see so it was nice to catch up with them.

Twinks we didnt take dad, it would be too much for him now, but I'll pass on that hug tomorrow. We are going to check out a new nursing home for him tomorrow afternoon.

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg

Message 854 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Woo hoo, Sandy's got a greened post.  Celebratory drinks later on.  After, she's done the icing thingey correctly.

DEB

Message 2615 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Orchids can be so intricate.

they make me think of Raymond Chandler (The Big Sleep) which in turn makes me think of a gin and tonic ๐Ÿ™‚

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

Message 4352 of 6,720
Latest reply
6,719 REPLIES 6,719

My day

and this before and after 004.JPG

Message 2 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

wow, what a diofference!!!

well done Freddie!

Message 4 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

I have potted plants to put in yet before and after 013.JPG

Message 5 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

You have been a very busy girl, well done, it looks amazing.

Message 6 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Freddie ... why did you RUUUIIIN it?

Lovely job ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 7 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Could this be an ongoing thread - My Day .... achievements from others, whether it be gardening, painting, bringing up the kid's, or just getting out of bed LOL

Message 8 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

What a great idea gottbe....

Thanks for the compliments it was a good day.

Message 9 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day

Looks very nice now, freddie. That piece of garden is a nice shape.

Message 10 of 6,720
Latest reply