Queen size fitted sheets

Hi everyone 🙂

I'm needing some new queen size fitted sheets, does anyone know where I can get really good quality sheets for a decent price atm? I've done a bit of a search on here and on google but some personal opinions would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Queen size fitted sheets

There by Friday???

View solution in original post

Message 26 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Queen size fitted sheets

how deep do the"pockets" need to be? 

wait..that doesn't sound right,does it,lol? 

i mean the fitted corner pockets on the sheets! 😄

taste my religion! nibble a witch! 😄
Message 2 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

LOL I dont really know Sin, just the "normal" size for a typical queen size matress whatever that is hehe.

Message 3 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

Look for a sale in Spotlight I got 1000 count sheets there last week at half price.  need to go when on sale.  good luck

Message 4 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

let me think...i think that's 8 inches normally..roughly 20 CM,i think? so you'd likely want a 10 inch(25 cm,roughly) pocket,in case they shrink.

i ask because we got a new bed recently,and the mattress is 8 inches. BUT,since i'm not fond of the firm mattress,i got a 3&1/2 inch twin size foam topper for my side. so i have to buy sheets with a 15 inch pocket,or they don't hold onto the corners of my side,lol!

taste my religion! nibble a witch! 😄
Message 5 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

Thanks 61840 I will check their website and see what the local Spotlight has to offer.  

Yeah Sin, I'm thinking 10 inches is about right for what I would need.  

Does anyone know any other stores that may be having a sale on sheets atm.  I really want to get them today, I think I have one decent fitted sheet left all the others really need to be chopped up for rags now lol

Message 6 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

I just checked DJs ... some were on special ... depends what you want with colour and thread count ...
Message 7 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

Is that David Jones? We dont have any of those stores locally...

Re: colour and thread count, I'm not too fussed about what colour just any light pastel colours or solid colours would be fine.  I'm not really looking for patterns or polkadots ect lol

As for thread count, um I'm not really sure what the difference is.  It seems the higher the thread count the more expensive the sheet. I'm really not wanting to pay a heap of money for them becasue I want to get about 4 (not sheet sets, just fitted sheets)  and I dont really want to pay anymore than $20 or $30 dollars per sheet.  Or is that too tighta$$ for something decent do you think?

Message 8 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

You will find most sheets are sold in sets now.. Flat,fitted and pillowcases.
So there will be limited choice for sheets sold separately. It is cheaper per sheet to buy the set, than one sheet too usually.

$20 -$30 is not much for a quality sheet.
Message 9 of 41
Latest reply

Queen size fitted sheets

I don't know, Sec. I like cheap thin cotton sheets. They seem to warm up easier 🙂

I just checked a website I sometimes use, but they only had sets there.
Message 10 of 41
Latest reply