Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,645
Latest reply
29,644 REPLIES 29,644

Round Table Revisited

There is a bird in our suburb who likes me, twice it's landed on me in 2 different streets, I'm sure it's the same bird too lol

It happened to my daughter one day too, and from the description she gave me, it sounded like the same bird. Not quite sure what it is, a black and white one, but not a magpie, they're so big it'd frighten the daylights out of me if one landed on me

Message 13721 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Karen, the one in Dec is turning out to be a trauma already, lol

I haven't had a chance to even think about Christmas yet
Message 13722 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Your suburb might have a mad bird lady like me ๐Ÿ˜„ I wonder if my pet wild birds also land on other people...I hope not...some people don't like birds and they might hurt them with traps n things.

Haha I just remembered fluffy, my pet wild raven. I could call out FLUFFYYYYYY and he'd come swooping down. He'd follow me to work and sit up in the trees. Kids used to call out fluffy too haha. He was cute....grumpy neighbour asked that I stop encouraging him because fluffy was eating his chook eggs....and his chooks ๐Ÿ˜„

He was a pretty scary bird...like a big crow, with beady white eyes and a huge carrion eating beak. Awwww fluffy XXX

Will you be hostess at the parties, Deb? You will definitely need to buy a new dress for that. And shoes too lol
Message 13723 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

JMK you are very brave. I refuse to take my wayward charges anywhere. Once I took about 16 on a day trip to the city.

Lost a couple on arrival.

A few more at smoko.

A few more just disappearred.

I managed to bring 2 back with me.

The powers that be often suggest we take them on a camp. And I'm like, really? Who is going to do the body cavity searches for the illicit substances?

โ€œIโ€™ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!โ€ Sheila
Message 13724 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Buzz I once took 90 15 - 25 yr olds to the city for a week and they had never been to the city before...OMG...loads of fun, but so stressful! I had a lot of helpers of course, but I did all the organising, agh!

The camping trips with the "youth at risk" were the most fun.

You could take them wayyyy out bush, Buzz...away from pubs, drugs and spray cans lol
Message 13725 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I am beginning to think that I am so glad I deal with babies.....:)

Message 13726 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

No, that would be worse, Prim...imagine taking 50 screaming babies out bush for a camping trip ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 13727 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I would not take anything or anyone to the bush camping......I would not take myself to the bush camping.

I am a running hot water and fresh milk type of girl.

Message 13728 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I take baked beans because I hate them, and that motivates me to catch fish lol

I love camping, but I'm getting too old now.
Message 13729 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I quite like baked beans but my Dr said they are full of salt and I should not eat them ๐Ÿ˜ž

I am off to bed. Good night everyone

Message 13730 of 29,645
Latest reply