Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,621
Latest reply
29,620 REPLIES 29,620

Round Table Revisited

Hi Clair

There are a few "gourmet" restaurants in Daylesford, Not my thing, I'd probably stick to the water.

One burnt down recently, the one on. Daylesford lake I think it was

Message 31 of 29,621
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hi Debra! And everyone else.

Yep we wanted to go there, we always go there with the FIL the boathouse, it burnt down, we didn't even know!

Yep stick with the water LOL

Message 32 of 29,621
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

j*oono
Community Member

Is it a blue moon this month?

Full moon tomorrow.  Can you tell? ๐Ÿ˜„

Joono
Message 33 of 29,621
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

:^O i can tell Joono

Message 34 of 29,621
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

So are we all slowly recovering?

Mr Elephant and I drove home from Busselton this morning, switched on the aircon, flopped into recliner chairs and don't plan on moving  till bedtime. I did manage to drag myself to the fridge and get out some cold meat and salad for lunch and will probably do the same for dinner - we've got to use all those damn leftovers up somehow.:^O

Message 35 of 29,621
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hi she-ele, i hear you have hot, hot, hot weather over there. We'll be eating leftovers for a couple of days yet! Though i,m happy to eat not much at all today, bit of a change from the past couple of days

Message 36 of 29,621
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hi Stringers ๐Ÿ™‚ Well, on the way to the restaurant we decided to go to the sales and get it over and done. 

I bought a boot load and got sick of the crowds before I'd bought everything I needed. No tap water, Clair, only over priced bottled water (from a factory tap)

Message 37 of 29,621
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good evening Stringsters...we are just home from the hospital ๐Ÿ˜

OH will live but gave me a scare. Ambulance at 7am and left hospital at 6.30pm.  It has been a long, long day!

He woke with excrutiating pain this morning, which was similar to when he had a dvt years ago and as we had been on an aeroplane last week I thought it was another so called an ambulance, as minutes count.

CT scan and X-ray showed he has pneumonia. Not a cough or symptom except extreme tiredness over the last week until the pain this morning. We had a hard time believing it. Anyhow, a drip of antibiotics and a script for 2 weeks more plus painkillers were handed over and we were sent home.

And pleased to be here!

Message 38 of 29,621
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Wow that's awful, Prim. Lucky you got him to the hospital in time... Hopefully the meds will have him on the mend soon.

look what just jumped into the back garden!

i hope they're not upside down ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 39 of 29,621
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

4 Clair

Message 40 of 29,621
Latest reply