Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,645
Latest reply
29,644 REPLIES 29,644

Round Table Revisited

Not nice prim and pnumonia is awful, I've had it.

Umm the water tap is upsidedown

Oh look *jump*

Message 41 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I agree Clair, it must be awful as he was in a lot of pain this morning. He is feeling much better tonight now it is being managed.

Careful Karen, all the water will run out of that tap and you won't have any left to drink :^O

Message 42 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

It is bore water, not palatable ... but I'd drink it if I was thirsty enough 

Glad he's feeling a bit better, Prim!

Message 43 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I agree Clair, it must be awful as he was in a lot of pain this morning. He is feeling much better tonight now it is being managed.

Careful Karen, all the water will run out of that tap and you won't have any left to drink :^O

Very sorry to read about your OH Prim,please make sure he doesn`t overdo things and a good idea would be plenty of rest too..

Message 44 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Evening stringers ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry to hear that Prim and would've given you both a fright so thank goodness you were onto it quickly.  I hope he is resting up and not over doing things.

Message 45 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

j*oono
Community Member

Prim, that's a real shock!  Imagine that in summer.  I'm glad it wasn't a dvt though.

I hope he recuperates very quickly. 

Joono
Message 46 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Doctor told him not to rest up but to move about and do lots of deep breathing and to take Voltarin and Panadine to help with the pain from 'deep breathing'.

Because he has damaged lungs from previous dvt he needs to work his lungs but wasn't and that bought on the problem. He will be fine...I will nag him until he is :^O:^O

Message 47 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Thanks everyone ๐Ÿ™‚ 

It was a shock Joono. Especially when I looked at him this morning and saw the grey face and watched him catch his breath with the pain when trying to speak. It was exactly like that when he had the dvt. I just walked straight to the phone and dialled an ambulance.

Message 48 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good evening stringers

I do hope your OH gets over his pneumonia quickly, i had it many years ago and took something like 4 months to get completely over it

Message 49 of 29,645
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Thanks Hawk.  I won't tell him that though, we will take it one day at a time. Doctor said 2 weeks and then complete check up as it may take longer. That is what we are working with ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 50 of 29,645
Latest reply