Senator Jacqui Lambie asks a 22-year-old male..

nero_bolt
Community Member

What a bogan 

SENATOR Jacqui Lambie is looking for a man and she only has two requirements, they must be wealthy and well-endowed.

Speaking on Heart 107.3’s Kim and Dave Show this morning, the Palmer United Party Senator revealed that she hasn’t been in a relationship in 11 years but is open to love.

“They must have heaps of cash and they’ve got to have a package between their legs, let’s be honest,” Lambie said.

“I don’t need them to speak, they don’t even need to speak.”

Full story and the embarrassing bogan interview here 

WELL worth reading the comments here with this story      http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/palmer-united-party-senator-jacqui-lambie-asks-a-22ye...

Also WELL worth reading the comments here with this story     http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/palmer-united-party-senator-jacqui-lambie-asks-a-22yearold-m...

Of course I now fully expect Plibersek, Wong, Milne, Hanson-Young and the left frightbats etc to call media conferences to express their outrage at this extremely offensive and sexist behaviour. Something tells me I'll be waiting a while. As we know only Tony Abbott can be sexist.

If a male senator was looking for a girl who was rich with big breasts who didn’t speak he would be labelled a sexist pig/misogynist and women everywhere would be demanding his resignation.

Message 1 of 78
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

If a male senator was looking for a girl who was rich with big breasts who didn’t speak he would be labelled a sexist pig/misogynist and women everywhere would be demanding his resignation.

So why are men everywhere not demanding her resignation rather than relying on the Labor Party to do it for them?

men obviously have thicker skin.
plus maybe it's just not important

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 78
Latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

damn!! hit kudos instead of reply, now i ahve gone and validated your post

Message 2 of 78
Latest reply

fiesta, you can revoke the kudos. I just don't how. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 3 of 78
Latest reply

^^^

Over there, on the right - options - drop down menu - revoke kudos

Message 4 of 78
Latest reply

@nero_wulf wrote:

What a bogan 

SENATOR Jacqui Lambie is looking for a man and she only has two requirements, they must be wealthy and well-endowed.

Speaking on Heart 107.3’s Kim and Dave Show this morning, the Palmer United Party Senator revealed that she hasn’t been in a relationship in 11 years but is open to love.

“They must have heaps of cash and they’ve got to have a package between their legs, let’s be honest,” Lambie said.

“I don’t need them to speak, they don’t even need to speak.”

Full story and the embarrassing bogan interview here 

WELL worth reading the comments here with this story      http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/palmer-united-party-senator-jacqui-lambie-asks-a-22ye...

Also WELL worth reading the comments here with this story     http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/palmer-united-party-senator-jacqui-lambie-asks-a-22yearold-m...

Of course I now fully expect Plibersek, Wong, Milne, Hanson-Young and the left frightbats etc to call media conferences to express their outrage at this extremely offensive and sexist behaviour. Something tells me I'll be waiting a while. As we know only Tony Abbott can be sexist.

Nah only ppl who wink are sleazebags, Nero lol.

Message 5 of 78
Latest reply

So why are men everywhere not demanding her resignation rather than relying on the Labor Party to do it for them?

Message 6 of 78
Latest reply

@fiestas*girl wrote:

damn!! hit kudos instead of reply, now i ahve gone and validated your dumb post

Why is it dumb?   

Is it only dumb in the yes of the left and the LNP and  Abbott haters 

We all know that if Abbott had even said 1/100th of that in an interview that the left and their ilk would be up arms screaming down the web and on forums like this.  Heck he only has to wink and the left  go into melt down....

But nope this bogan says this and it will be all OK from the left...

If a male senator or Abbott was looking for a girl who was rich with big breasts who didnt speak he would be labelled a sexist pig/misogynist and women everywhere would be demanding his resignation.

REEKS of hypocrisy to me and double standards.... 

Message 7 of 78
Latest reply

fiesta - refresh the page before trying to revoke the kudo, otherwise the option doesn't show.

Message 8 of 78
Latest reply

@nero_wulf wrote:

@fiestas*girl wrote:

damn!! hit kudos instead of reply, now i ahve gone and validated your dumb post

Why is it dumb?   

Is it only dumb in the yes of the left and the LNP and  Abbott haters 

We all know that if Abbott had even said 1/100th of that in an interview that the left and their ilk would be up arms screaming down the web and on forums like this.  Heck he only has to wink and the left  go into melt down....

But nope this bogan says this and it will be all OK from the left...

If a male senator or Abbott was looking for a girl who was rich with big breasts who didnt speak he would be labelled a sexist pig/misogynist and women everywhere would be demanding his resignation.

REEKS of hypocrisy to me and double standards.... 

Has any politician of either colour  made a public statement condemning her comment  - and if not, why is the Left side more guilty than the Right? 

And why are men everywhere not coming forward to demand her resignation?

Message 9 of 78
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

men obviously have thicker skin.
plus maybe it's just not important

Message 10 of 78
Latest reply