Test of solidarity (political overtones)

This is a test of solidarity to see how many of "The Group" can risist opening it 🙂

There are around 20 political contributers on C/S  so lets sii how many views this poll gets 🙂

Oh the question:-

Are you a member of "The Group"?

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I'm not part of any silly little groups.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

The luvvies are clumping together like a bacteria in a petrie dish. I feel so sad for them, they've reached their limit, they can't take any more of the total failure of this curent Labor govt.

Poor Miss Gillard, barely a collegue to lean on, nobody to to cling to except for albo & conjob

It's all out there now, no longer can she pretend everything is hunky dory. All she is now is a lame duck, a liar exposed, 29% is all she can muster.    

She is the one crying "roll on Sept 14th" now. 

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

70 views, looks like some of The Group have had a peek hahahaha

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

What group?

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Actually Poddster, I'm fairly sure you've got more experience in groups.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

he sure has.

and is a multiple member of each and every one. 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Lest we forget Bump

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply