#TinyTrumps dare you not to laugh

5 REPLIES 5

Interesting how no one has ever made so much fun of an American president before.

I wonder why !

You would think he would step up and learn, it's an absolute disgrace and disrespect to all that have gone before him.

Sorry to be so serious but unless we keep it real, real won't make it.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Interesting how no one has ever made so much fun of an American president before.

I wonder why !

You would think he would step up and learn, it's an absolute disgrace and disrespect to all that have gone before him.

Sorry to be so serious but unless we keep it real, real won't make it.

Ok.

I think you'll find there has always been social commentary regarding Leaders.Always..People have opinions, and the right to express them.

Never before in history has there been the open access that the internet offers...and while Trump is being mocked by some, he is also being supported by others.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I think you'll find there has always been social commentary regarding Leaders

Sure, but I can't remember a leader being mocked so much and so early in a position of power.

Perhaps Nixon and his nose but Trump still wins.

image host
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I think trump is mocked so much because no one knows what the heck is coming out of his mouth next

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

One snowy morning, Trump arose, and gazed out at the snow-covered East Lawn.  As he look down, he noticed that someone had written "Trump Sucks" in urine in the snow.

Calling his FBI director, Trump instructed him to invesigate, and determine who the urine belonged to.

The next day, the director returned, and said, "Mr. President, we've discovered that the urine belongs to your former NSA advisor, Michael Flynn...........But it's in your wife's handwriting".

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply