Unbelievable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3045494/Mother-locks-young-daughters-inside-alarmed-bedroom-...

The title says it all.

In my work I thought I had seen everything. Nope. Speechless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Unbelievable.

Awful. The mother is not acting in the best interests of her children. The children are leading a very dysfunctional life because of their mothers choices.

There was something simlilar in Tas. Father (who was an abuser) got access to have his daughters stay overnight (limited no. of nights). The judge said they should have a lock on the door.. can't remember the exact details.

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Unbelievable.

Yes.

how any authority could accept locking up children as a "solution" is incredible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

Unbelievable.

Unbelievable, so many attacks happen in the day time, so how is this going to stop him, just makes me sick to the stomach.

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

Unbelievable.

So many things are wrong about this...

Did I miss something, or is it common knowledge that paedophiles only 'strike' (for want of another word) at night?

What kind of mother puts her childrens safety last?

What if the mother was drugged, so that the paedophile could get access to the girls?

What happens if the girls want to have a sleepover?

What if there was a fire?

So many random Qs...

Nah- this is just wrong. If I were the grandmother, I would be petitioning the court for the girls.

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

Unbelievable.

It is unbelievable because of the source most likely.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

Unbelievable.

I don't know if it's true or not but some of the English "newspapers" are not like ours.  They are more like a newspaper type version of New Idea.  They are just rags.

I certainly hope this story isn't true.

Joono
Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

Unbelievable.

gleee58
Community Member

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3045494/Mother-locks-young-daughters-inside-alarmed-bedroom-...

The title says it all.

In my work I thought I had seen everything. Nope. Speechless.

Nah, she's not fit to be caring for the children if she'd rather spend time with a child molester than be single.  The children would be better off with the father or grandparents.

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

Unbelievable.

@j*oono wrote:

I don't know if it's true or not but some of the English "newspapers" are not like ours.  They are more like a newspaper type version of New Idea.  They are just rags.

I certainly hope this story isn't true.

good point. on the face of it sounds terrible,

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

Unbelievable.

Strange woman.
Who would be able to sleep with a person who did that?
Message 10 of 22
Latest reply