Victims want their abuser charged

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

@icyfroth wrote:

@lind9650 wrote:

If younger people on drugs or drunk behave like that, everyone is outragedd. This old woman should have known better than to open her mouth and spit venom about subjects she knows nothing about. This just shows how many uneducated people listen to radical gossip and haul every person of a race or religion into the same barrel.

We could just as well say that every catholic is a peadophile, because why would you still go to that Church and follow that religion when it has been proven that Priests and Nuns in the past have abused children?

The same goes for other religions or races. Just look at Africa and see how many are the fanatics that slaughter their own people.

On another thought, Captain Cook came to Australia without having been invited. His men slaughterd indigenous people by the thousands to ge what thy wanted. Do we regard all people from England as murderers?

People that acuse and abuse others for whatever reason should look at the dirt on their own front step before siting in judgment about the dust on others.

Erica

Look.

I'm sorry for that young couple. It must have been very distressing.

But this is what happens when you try to integrate a culture into a culture that is so vastly different. It's hard on both sides. FGS the Whiteys are on their last legs anyway. In just another generation or two they'll be bred out, so I suggest the persons of middle-easten appearance just bide their time and have lots of kids while the whiteys have cats and dogs and abortions.

I cant believe what Im reading..

View solution in original post

Message 15 of 39
Latest reply

Unbelieveable - obviously been reading too many propaganda websites.

White Australians are on their last legs anyway. In just another generation or two  (40 years approx?)they'll be bred out,...

Spreading misinformation there. Actually, that statement is total nonsense.

Population of Australia

23.13m (2013 figures)

Number of Muslims in Australia

476,000 approx. 2.2% of the total Australian population (2011 Census figures)

Message 17 of 39
Latest reply

It's nice to be able to discuss and have opinions that can be shared and even resolved without offence being taken or given.

Have a great day ...  Heart

Message 39 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

I shake my head in  wonder donna to think people would attack a different race for no reason, traveling peacefully on a train, what the hell have we become.

Sad lady, must be missing something in her life

Message 2 of 39
Latest reply

Fake fb pages.............. where will it end? and even accusations that the woman didn't start it?

Message 3 of 39
Latest reply

Dumb? Ignorant? Mentally unstable? to carry on like that.

Message 4 of 39
Latest reply

I saw the interview with the lovely gentle  Pakistani couple.  So sad, Mrs.Hafeez is now frightened to travel on public transport alone with her baby.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 5 of 39
Latest reply

I agree with the comments here..

Also, since when has it been a thing to just share your opinion in public like that? Ive noticed more people doing this in recent years..

Sometimes on the tram here, having to listen (but pretend I cant hear them) to someone kicking off, I catch myself thinking 'shutup, no one wants to hear from you!' A little respect/ common courtesy about being in public, amongst strangers, goes a long way..

and then I put my sunglasses on, ipod in and look out the window.

PS I know that I could be seen as being ignorant by those here who take the stance 'theyve got the right to express their opinions'..my reply to that is that Ive only got the right to ignore them, in an effort to commute without being harrassed.

Message 6 of 39
Latest reply

@youcandoityoucandoityoucandoit wrote:

I agree with the comments here..

Also, since when has it been a thing to just share your opinion in public like that? Ive noticed more people doing this in recent years..

Perhaps she does not have access to 'social media' ?  I find her behaviour unacceptable but then I also find the outburts of some on public fora such as here equally unacceptable . Uninformed , unresearched and anti-social comment appears to be the norm for some .

Message 7 of 39
Latest reply

I had the unfortunate experience yesterday of having to spend a few hours in the company of a woman from the "that's my opinion and I'm entitled to express it" brigade. She seemed to have no awareness that she was making others feel very uncomfortable. What happened to manners and decency and tolerance?
Message 8 of 39
Latest reply

watta, I know what you mean..Ive always thought 'social media' to be an ironic term!..lots of anti-social behaviour and sociopaths seem to be attracted to it..

I guess its a bit different when youre in public and you have to button your lip and play deaf and dumb.

I hear you lurker!!

and have you noticed time passes so  s     l     o     w     l     y  when youre in their company?

Message 9 of 39
Latest reply

*pepe
Community Member

the woman made generalised, ill informed remarks about muslims but that was not a racist rant.

I have used public transport a lot and have seen all sorts of people abused for being 'different' - skin colour, clothing, weight, religion, hair colour - you name it, but not everything is a chargeable offence, people need to harden up. 

"If someone with white skin can travel easily without any harm and concern why don't I?

that is just not true - anyone and everyone can be a target to some loudmouth.

Message 10 of 39
Latest reply