Visiting Irishman From UK

Hi everyone ..top o the morning to ye..just passing by..though I would call in to see you
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 2,931
Latest reply
2,930 REPLIES 2,930

G'day Tommy, all the best to you.
Happy Braff, Happy Braff
JUST CALL ME BRAFF
Message 91 of 2,931
Latest reply

Hi Hawk.. No word , I think she might be dead..
Message 92 of 2,931
Latest reply

G'day Tommy, all the best to you.

And the top of the morning to you..
Message 93 of 2,931
Latest reply

*races in, skids on the mat, falls over, picks herself up, dusts herself off*

*phew*

hi Tommy, I was in such a rush cos I didn't want to miss ya....

How's thing's today?
Message 94 of 2,931
Latest reply

Married couples, both 60 years old, were celebrating their 35th anniversary. During their party, a fairy appeared to congratulate them and grant them each one a wish. The wife wanted to travel around the world. The fairy waved her wand and poof -- the wife had tickets in her hand for a world cruise. Next, the fairy asked the husband what he wanted. He said, "I wish I had a wife 30 years younger than me." So the fairy picked up her wand and poof -- the husband was 90.
Message 95 of 2,931
Latest reply

G'day Tommy. Nice to see you posting again.

Are you still in the Canary Islands?

Yes I still live in the Canary Isles..
Message 96 of 2,931
Latest reply

A husband walks into Victoria's Secret to purchase some sheer lingerie for his wife.
He is shown several possibilities that range from โ‚ฌ250 to โ‚ฌ500 in price, the more sheer, the higher the price.
He opts for the most sheer item, pays the โ‚ฌ500 and takes the lingerie home.
He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on and model it for him.
Upstairs, the wife thinks, "I have an idea. It's so sheer that it might as well be nothing.
I won't put it on, do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow and keep the โ‚ฌ500 refund for myself."
So she appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose.
The husband says, "Good Lord! You'd think that for โ‚ฌ500, they'd at least iron it!"
He never heard the shot.
The funeral is on Thursday
Message 97 of 2,931
Latest reply

Hi Hawk.. No word , I think she might be dead..

OMG I just saw your reply, I hope not she was always happy and fun to chat to.
Lyn ๐Ÿ˜ž

I notice you have a second similar ID you post with some times on a different thread
Message 98 of 2,931
Latest reply

A magician managed to secure himself a very lucrative contract to work on a luxury cruise ship. He could not believe his luck. He had worked hard since he was a boy to attain to become the "best" magician in the world, and this was his lucky break.
The magician was indeed, excellent and put on stunning performances which were greatly appreciated by his "captive" audiences, with the exception of one, a parrot! After every trick or illusion he performed, the parrot would exclaim, "it's up his sleeve, it's up his sleeve."
The magician consolled himself by coming up with various ways in which he would, given the opportunity rid himself of his irritating heckler.
One evening, during his performance, there was an massive explosion on board and within 5 minutes the ship had sunk.
He fought to stay afloat in the water as he was not a good swimmer. However he eventually managed to pull his weary body up onto a piece of wreckage. He discovered to his dismay, that he and the parrot who was already on the wreckage, were the only surivors.
He stared at the parrot with venom running through his viens, feeling he had been his "Jonah".
He glared at the parrot, the parrot stared back. For 3 days their gaze was uninterupted, until finally the parrot said:
"Alright, I give up, where'd you put the ship?"
Message 99 of 2,931
Latest reply

OMG I just saw your reply, I hope not she was always happy and fun to chat to.
Lyn ๐Ÿ˜ž

I notice you have a second similar ID you post with some times on a different thread

Other id is Irene my wife.. no one knows anything about Lynn..maybe some day we will know the truth of whats happened to her..
Message 100 of 2,931
Latest reply