Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Schools in....

Some states are planning return of students to on-campus study , but still viral mitigation seems to me an issue ( ref Singapore experience) and so social-distancingJust wondering to ensure expected safety Would it be feasible to compress the units t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cassandra Sainsbury sentenced

Cassandra Sainsbury sentenced to six years in Colombian prison for trafficking cocaine http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-02/cassie-sainsbury-sentenced-to-prison-for-six-years-in-colombia/9110064

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge: The Ocean

4 Day Music Challenge: theme is - The Ocean Ends Monday, 21st April during the afternoon NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid. The...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Shopping upon exit

So you use the self service checkout , prodding the touch screen in the same point of contact as the last hundred customers , of course all have used the store provided sanitiser , and in enough quantity to discretely rub over the handle of the troll...

• 51 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ruby Princess ?

Seems has 200 people onboard PS Ruby Princess are suffering coronvirus with the ship now scheduled for the open seas to return to home port - a country no doubt currently or soon to be ravaged by the plague Sending healthy crew members to an uncertai...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Living With The Virus

Ok. So we're all staying home, wearing masks when we go out, sanitising surfaces, madly washing hands. How else are you coping? Had to go to the post office this arvo as I had a cpl of sales on Ebay, having to send parcels. Bloody lined up for half a...

• 52 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Random sample

Mitigation and response to detected coronavirus infections is thankfully proving effective , but tends to be reactionary , so what is the situation in the wild ?Undetected infections ? self recovered ? undetected asymptotic cases ? Who can say at thi...

• 60 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Local shops now online ?

Any word on local suburban/town shops now going online to sell their items ? Am enquiring about shops that generally do not sell online - so a service for local customers Seems to me with the social distancing restrictions access to online catalogues...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Skip bins , dumpsters , hobo hilton

re City located skip bins : I know there must be a procedure in checking for any people lodging overnight out of inclement weather before truck compacting but coronavirus can inhibit so quickly i would imagine some victims may not respond Does anyone...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Well doh !

Is now reported that coronavirus infested bodies can dangerously transmit infection https://www.livescience.com/covid-19-corpses-contagious.html?utm_source=Selligent&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=16722&utm_content=20200416_Coronavirus_Infographic no ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #259

Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by the OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes Friday 17th April evening

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful