Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Aldi almonds could contain peanuts

The investigation stems from a Victorian mother who lodged a formal complaint with the supermarket after she claimed she bought a packet of Aldi brand 'Natural Almonds' which turned out to be peanuts. The woman's child has serious allergies, leading ...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

This Is Why You Should Never Refill Your Plastic Water Bottle

Most of us don’t think twice about refilling our plastic water bottles. After all, it’s all in the name of personal hydration and it's eco-friendly! And there’s absolutely nothing harmful about a simple bottle of water, right?Wrong! That plastic wate...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 31 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Photo Challenge #91 Theme is WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE.

Photo Challenge #91 Theme is WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE. Photo(s) must be your own work Photo enhancement is permitted but must be your own work Everyone is welcome to enter and anyone can give a kudos Winner is the photo with the most kudos The winner cho...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this  #221

Caption this #221 Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by the OP. Winner to start the new round Closes next Friday 2 August in the evening

hitchhiker.jpg
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Bush Tucker Man is back, kinda.

The Bush Tucker Man is back and he's bringing the outback to your smartphone https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-08-03/bush-tucker-man-les-hiddins-is-back-and-hes-gone-digital/11366572 loved his showfavorite line 'it was just around here somewhere a fel...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge:   Theme is: FLOWERS

4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is: FLOWERS Closes Wed 31st July (Evening) NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE.This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the vide...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

just pay ya darn staff the correct amount george!

MasterChef judge George Calombaris axed as face of WA Tourism after staff underpayment scandal https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-22/masterchef-george-calombaris-loses-sponsorship-from-tourism-wa/11333270 if master chef underpaid him hed sue em for ...

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sun Yang again snubbed

Sun Yang again snubbed on swimming world championships podium, this time by UK's Duncan Scott https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-23/british-swimmer-duncan-scott-refuses-to-shake-sun-yangs-hand/11340196 i wouldnt want to swim against a drug cheat eit...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Eswatini

Hello everyone, my posts aren’t that descriptive I know however I’ll fill you in a little in case you didn’t know.swaziland has had a name change to Eswatini last year to celebrate 50 years of independence We’re leaving tomorrow to make our way to Na...

Flawed learning

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-30/child-discipline-in-pacific-extreme-violent-and-widespread/11349202What I learned was to hate people and loathe society.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Surveys that don't ask the questions you'd like

I've had to fill out a few lately (not eBay) mostly because of various customer service issues. Today however I got one from a well known food takeaway/delivery company......probably because I haven't ordered from them for quite a while despite havei...

• 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #220

Caption this #220 Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by the OP. Winner to start the new round Closes evening of Friday 26th July.

giphy.gif