Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge. Theme is Sitting/Standing

4Day Music Challenge ~ Theme is Sitting/Standing Closes Monday May 13 during the eveningNO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE.This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid. The p...

Resolved! Caption this #210

Caption this # 210Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie winner will be decided by the OPWinner to start the new round Closes May 13th in the evening

toe bed.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Off to Africa

Just in case we’re taken hostage it’s been great knowing you all. If we survive the ‘ordeal’ I’ll surely let you know ......

Baby Archie! They're having a larf

Surely they're having us all on. Archie? Really? And I bet he's a redhead like his dad https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-royals-baby-name/archie-american-comic-book-character-and-now-the-latest-british-royal-idUSKCN1SE2H6

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 42 replies
  • 3 Helpful

LNP's Steve Dickson Defects To One Nation

LNP MP Steve Dickson has defected to Pauline Hanson's One Nation, with the move giving the party a seat in Queensland's hung parliament. The Queensland Opposition MP and former Newman government minister quit the LNP this morning and had also removed...

• 34 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I Was Only Kidding, Possums!

To quench the demands of her adoring "Precious Possums", the grand dame of world theatre Dame Edna Everage emerges from retirement with a brand new show and announces a surprise Australian tour this September through to October. In a letter to her fa...

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Dog food recall: My Dog beef & liver variety

This was shared by a friend on Facebook, they are in Perth but it could be wider spread Dog food recall: Product could contain 'pieces of plastic' One of Australia's largest pet food companies is recalling a popular product due to fears plastics may ...

• 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Notifications

How many flashing thingies do we need? Now I'm getting signs coming up that someone has replied to a post that I made. Unless I stop posting, it's constant. I thought I had that particular notification turned off in my settings..........................

• 13 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Oops: Typo for the ages printed on 46 million new $50 notes

It was billed as the next generation of banknotes – with improved security and top-to-bottom clear windows – but the numbers folk at the Reserve Bank missed one important step in the tech-heavy journey: spellcheck. An anonymous tipster armed with eag...

• 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Bird is the word

Pigeon caught speeding after flashing past camera A pigeon in the small German town of Bocholt has fallen foul of the law, brazenly breaking the speed limit by flying through a 30km/h zone at 45km/h. The pigeon’s offence was captured on a speed camer...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! All drink-drivers in NSW to lose licence

Anyone caught drink-driving in NSW will lose their licence immediately under a tough new penalty regime that will also see offenders fined almost $600. First time, low-range drink-drivers from May 20 will be slapped with an on-the-spot suspension of ...

• 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful