Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Caption this #208

Caption this # 208Winner will be the caption with the most kudos.In the case of a draw, winner will be decided by the OPWinner to start the new round Closes May 3rd in the evening

vac pup.jpeg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

NSW school in lockdown after Teacher stabbed

A primary school in Byron Bay is in lockdown and a police search is under way after a female parent allegedly stabbed a male teacher with a pair of scissors early on Tuesday morning. The woman's whereabouts are currently unknown. The stabbing attack ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sri Lanka bans Burqa

Muslim women have been banned from wearing face veils under an emergency law passed by Sri Lanka's president, days after more than 250 people were killed in series of bombings in the country's capital Colombo.Maithripala Sirisena's office said any ga...

• 21 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Paypal Scam - be careful and do not open.

Tonight I received an email from Paypal telling me;You sent a payment of $53.19 to eBay International AG (AU-ebay-eom-fees-admin@ebay.com)I did not click on the link in the email to contact Paypal I do not owe ebay any fees. Have not sold anything fo...

• 12 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Photo challenge theme is Musical Instruments

The theme is .... Musical instruments (This might be one you own/play , ones taken at a concert you've been to/ ornaments/etc Photo must be your own work Photo enhancement is permitted but must be your own work Everyone is welcome to enter and anyone...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

BEGA v KRAFT

When the Kraft company sold up and left Australia, it also left a lot of hurt in the minds and hearts of some Australians. I used to be proud of the Kraft products but after reading this, I am glad they left. Typical American bullying.https://mobile....

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Egg farmer receives five-year ban

Egg farmer receives five-year ban owning animals following hen cruelty conviction https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-30/nsw-egg-farmer-hit-with-five-year-ban-following-hen-cruelty/11060210 and the govt wants to put a stop to these 'activists' gainin...

• 1 replies
  • 4 Helpful

RUBBISH DUMPING BY AUSTRALIA ???

Was just reading the news and read the article: https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-30/australia-accused-of-smuggling-plastic-waste-to-indonesia/11054592 We the people need to do something dramatically to try and reduce the waste. The government (...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 day Music Challenge : Theme is Communication

4 Day Music Challenge ~ Theme is Communication Closes April 29th during the eveningNO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE.This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid. The poster...

• 62 replies
  • 2 Helpful

NBN ANYONE?

I don't care who fixes the problems the NBN is having - but I do wish they would get of their collective backsides and do something.https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-23/what-happened-to-superfast-nbn/11037620

• 49 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #207

Caption this # 207Winner by most kudos.In the case of a draw, winner will be decided by the OPWinner to start new contestCloses 27 April - sometime during the day (whenever I remember!)

Rest-time-funny-bed.jpg

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is "Songs beginning with the letter A"

4 Day Music Challenge ~ Theme is Songs beginning with the letter 'A'. Closes Wednesday, April 24th during the eveningNO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE.This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered ...

Resolved! How to vote this year

I honestly cannot vote for either of the major parties, it is going to be a tough one for me. How do others feel?