Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cave Rescue

i have been watching the brilliant work being done to rescue this small group of boys and their coach from the cave.so many have come together and are working tirelesly to hopefully get them all out alive, and back with their familys. however, after ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 44 replies
  • 1 Helpful

World Cup 2018 - Russia.

World cup 2018 kicks off tonight. 32 finalists - 8 groups of 4 and each team plays the others once.Top 2 teams go through to the round of 16.Then Quarter finals, semi finals and final. Aussie, aussie, aussie.................................... and De...

Untitled.png

Resolved! Photo Challenge #60 - Round and yellow.

Photo challenge # 60 Theme is - Round and yellow. Photo MUST be your own work. Photo enhancement is permitted, but must be your own work Everyone is welcome to enter and anyone can give kudos Winner is the poster with the most kudos and the winner ch...

Resolved! caption this

Caption this #165 Ends July 15th in the evening Winner will be chosen by kudos Sorry everyone for the delay, and thanks to twyngwyn for the heads-up

cool froggy

Feelgood story of the day

Rainbow lorikeets, gliders and cockatoos call man-made hollows home http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-15/wildlife-flocks-to-man-made-hollows-on-gold-coast/9958486 What a great idea!

• 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Frozen vegetables recalled

Frozen vegetables recalled from Woolworths, Aldi, IGA supermarkets over listeria concerns http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-09/frozen-vegetable-listeria-recall-from-woolworths-iga-aldi-stores/9959692

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Baby eastern quolls born

Baby eastern quolls born on Australian mainland in landmark win for reintroduction program http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-09/quoll-breeding-program-a-success/9958188

• 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Recovering from heart surgery.

G'day all. I haven't been in here for a long time, but I presume quite a few of you remember me. A bit over 2 years ago my Doctor thought it prudent to investigate the murmur I had in my heart (which I'd had all my life) because I was at the time com...

Resolved! 4 DAY MUSIC CHALLENGE: Theme is: rich/poor

Four Day Music Challenge - Theme is Rich/PoorEnds Sunday 8th July in the evening. NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster ...

band.gif
  • 61 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Photo Challenge #59- Anything Today

Photo challenge # 59 Theme is - Anything Today Photo MUST be your own work. Photo enhancement is permitted, but must be your own work Everyone is welcome to enter and anyone can give kudos Winner is the poster with the most kudos and the winner choos...