Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cape Town, a major city is running out of water

The day for the water cut-off was April 16th, but now has been pushed to May 11.It's being called 'Day Zero' They have less than 100 days left of drinking water. This is catastrophic. Cape Town authorities said Monday that the reprieve is due to an a...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ebays best deals emails

has anyone actually bought something from one of these endless 'best deal' emails.i look at them and never see anything ive gone "oh my gawd! i must have one of those" LOL

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge : Theme is . . . Watercourses

4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is : Watercourses Ends on Feb 5th in the evening NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid. The poster of ...

Nothing Will Be Safe

'Nothing will be safe': Fears after 20,000 'ravenous' fish escape in Australia Bit like Escape From Alcatraz... There are fears thousands of "ravenous" kingfish that escaped a government jointly run fish farm in Australia will devastate a marine park...

The Beaumont Children

So the dig starts today, how harrowing for the parents, hopefully in their lifetime they can find the answers that must have haunted them for so many years. What a shame if this person did this and died with getting away with it? Wonder why it has ta...

Resolved! Photo challenge #39, theme is Nature

Rules are the same as always.Challenge finishes Friday 02/02 This gives agreat scope for beautiful photos of anything Nature.Anyone can participate, anyone can give kudos.Have fun everyone. Erica

• 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Does anyone have a diabetic cat and live in

the Brisbane or surrounds area? I lost my diabetic cat in December, he was almost 17 and had diabetes for 2 and a half years. I have 8 satchets of Royal Canin Diabetic wet food and a large container of Royal Canin Diabetic biscuits. It's too expensiv...

• 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this # 145

Caption This # 145 Winner to be chosen by kudos In case of a tie, the OP will decide the winner Finishes on Thursday 1st February 3pm - ish Have fun

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Iphone help!!!

So I've had my iphone for just on 18 months and I pay insurance,well it's called Stay Connected thru Telstra. I dropped my phone just after xmas and the screen cracked. It stil works but some buttons occassionally get stuck. My contract is up in earl...

The kids are back at school tomorrow ....

Wow is me. Holidays are too short!I’m moving out of LOTE (after 5 years!) and into a 3/4 classroom this year!Huge changes, team planning, the same kids all week & only 24 reports not 410! Excited but sad the holidays are over!