Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage cancelled stamp - Australia Post

Hello, My daughter bought something off a Facebook group and it never arrived. The seller sent her a photo today of the pre-paid satchel that was apparently taken before it was posted. If you Zoom in on the Barcode there is a "postage cancelled" stam...

NBN speeds

NBN speeds: Thinking about renegotiating your internet plan? Read this first http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-13/read-this-before-renegotiating-your-telstra-nbn-plan/9143078

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - TV Show theme songs

4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is "TV Show theme songs" BUT the song has to have been released as a song, not just on the TV show. Ends on Sunday 7 January NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet con...

• 28 replies
  • 3 Helpful

LOYALTY PROGRAMS

I am a member of a few, Myer One, Fly Buys, Woolworths are the ones I use frequently. These were all free to join. Last year I joined up the My Freedom program, it cost between $90 and $100 to join but entitled you to 15% off full price stock and 5% ...

Exciting find - spider

Just found this on the kangaroo paw. Never seen one before.Looks amazing. Orange n purple with yellow dots and black spikes on it's back. Pretty patterns.I think it is either a Christmas spider or Star spider.Couldn't get my phone to focus on the spi...

20180101_194319.jpg 220px-Austracantha_minax_spider,_common_name,_Christmas_spider,_photographed_at_Darlington,_Western_Australia_on_4th_January_2013.jpg

Resolved! Photo challenge #35 Theme - Streetscapes.

To allow for New Year's, this challenge will finish in the afternoon on Friday 5th January.The rules are the same as all other challenges.Here's an example of a streetscape so you know what I'm talking about, ha ha. Yours could be a city street, a su...

• 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Self-serve petrol law takes effect in Oregon

A new law which makes it legal for people in parts of the United States to pump their own fuel has been met with panic and outrage by some residents........... http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-04/oregon-gas-pump-law-change/9304840

• 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! caption this #141

Caption this # 141Winner chosen by kudos.In case of a draw, OP will decide the winner.Finishes Thursday, January 4 (going away Friday)

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Niagara Falls turns to ice

US weather: Niagara Falls turns into icy winter wonderland in North America deep freeze http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-03/niagara-falls-turns-into-icy-winter-wonderland/9302032

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mural painted by Rolf Harris, stay or go?

Mural painted by sex offender Rolf Harris ignites 'Nazi Germany' controversy at local council http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-18/push-to-remove-mural-painted-by-sex-offender-rolf-harris/9261618 Just where do we draw the line? i'm sure there are fa...

• 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

plant bulb ID help please

HiI have a heap of these that I found growing on an old abandoned factory site. They are quite large and when I first saw them I mistook them for a really nice lush group of Agapanthus plants as even though it was early july inner Sydney they were ve...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - 2 Wheels

4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is "2 Wheels"Does not have to be in the title, can also be in the lyrics) Ends on Monday 20 November NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded v...

Resolved! Caption This # 140

Caption This # 140 Winner chosen by kudos.In case of a draw, OP will decide the winner.Finishes on Monday, 1 January 2018 during the evening.

naked-guy-contest-580.jpg