Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wall bed, Murphy beds

I'm in the process of downsizing, from a large 2-br flat to a small 1-br flat.The sales have gone through (yippee) so I expect to move mid July, and am decluttering for all I'm worth I've come across these wall beds and am rather keen to get one for ...

"You're Brown, Muslim, and a Girl"

"which is why you have a job with the ABC" REAL Housewives of Sydney’s Lisa Oldfield has taken the criticism of ABC personality and Muslim activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied to another level, calling her a “b****” on live television. Appearing as a politi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

missing boy located, mum is an antivaxer.

a little bet of knowledge can be so dangerous. http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/amber-alert-missing-boy-chase-walkersteven-allegedly-from-hospital-taken-by-antivaxxer-parents/news-story/167e3a98ac47e2ee2de3f158bf95e0d2 you can allways as...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! FOUR DAY MUSIC CHALLENGE-THEME IS "SIXTEEN"

Four Day Music Challenge ~ Theme is "Sixteen"Ends Tuesday, May 2nd, 8 AM Sydney time.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster...

Students to pay more for degrees

so, students owe 52 billion in unpaid HECS debts, my pea size brain says raising the cost wont help that, most likely make it worse. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-01/budget-2017-increase-in-degree-fees-amid-uni-funding-cuts/8485060 maybe the who...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Fonts EBAY have gone small as pinheads.

Tell me how come the fonts size of letters and numbers has gone as small as pinheads. I am trying things and not enlarging. someone said hold down ctrl and & does not do a thing. help please Driving me crazy.

Resolved! Photo challenge Take 2 Number 1. Theme is Soap.

Inspired by The Scarlet Pimpernell.Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme.End time is Sat 29th Apri...

GST carve-up inquiry announced

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-30/gst-carve-up-inquiry-ordered-by-treasurer-scott-morrison/8483752 ok, so i can see the problem. west australia is getting 34cents back for every $1 it raises in GST. not fair in any way. but, in order for them to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #96

As mentioned I initially began Caption This. As Bear nor Jimmy have come forward - I think we should go forward. Winner is by Kudos - per post - ticked as the 'solution' - therefore notifying the winner. #96 will end Saturday 29th April - around 6pm....

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful