Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scam by people posing as Australia Post

I received a email from someone posing as Australia Post saying a parcel was waiting at the post office and I should click on the email to get details. I do a fair amount of purchasing from Ebay and get frequent parcels delivered. I checked with Aust...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Drowning deaths

A number of people lost their lives over the Christmas period here in Oz. It's interesting to note the names of some of them: Sujan Adhikari age 29, Sujan Sharman age 27, Mohamed Amine Hamza age 25, Peter Abd-El-Kaddous, Adnan Khan-Afridi age 27, and...

Alleged drowning of wanted man in Ceduna, South Australia, treated as death in custody

Alleged drowning of wanted man in Ceduna, South Australia, treated as death in custody: "Police are treating the death of a man who tried to evade police by swimming more than 200 metres out to sea on South Australia's West Coast as a death in custod...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #80

Winner chosen by Kudos. The winner to choose new picture and the closing time.In case of a draw, OP will choose the winner. Caption This #80 will close Saturday, 21st January at 8pm EST. Have fun.

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Anarchist Greens Urge Burning The Aus Flag

ANARCHIST Greens have declared war on Australia Day, calling for the Aussie flag to be burned, celebrations to be disrupted and protest graffiti to be sprayed on walls and roads as part of a sick anti-Australia campaign. Federal Greens Leader Richard...

• 28 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 day Music Challenge - Theme is QUESTIONS

Four Day Music Challenge ~ Theme is QUESTIONSEnds Fri Jan 20th, at approx 11am Sydney timeNO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The p...

• 52 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Happy Little Vegemites

Everyone knows Vegemite and cheese go well together, but Bega Cheese's $460 million acquisition of Australia's most iconic brand has surprised investors and caught short-sellers on the hop.hout of its safety zone of dairy and may have to raise capita...

• 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Pauline Turns Down Trump

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has tickets to Donald Trump's presidential inauguration ceremony but won't be making the trip to Washington.The Queensland senator says her duties to her state - which she's been touring to announce candidates for the...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful