Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Police shoot man

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-12/sa-police-shoot-man-allegedly-armed-with-axe-knife/8177308 hmmm, he was going to hurt himself so we shoot him? well that makes sense!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tea Is More Dangerous Than Beer, Ay!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTTea is more dangerous than beer. Please avoid drinking tea.I discovered this last night, I had 14 beers till 3am at the pub while the missus was just drinking tea at home.You should have seen how violent and angry she was when I...

Movie: Independance Day 2 (spoiler sorta)

Watched this movie last night. i have a question, why is it when us so called good guys shoot we do a 10 second countdown whilst the alien baddies just shoot? so there we are counting down to zero so we can shoot the bad guys outta the sky and who wo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Four day music challenge the theme is Thunder/Lightning

Four Day Music Challenge ~ The theme is Thunder/LightningEnds Jan 10th, at approx 8pm South Oz Time Good luck.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be ...

• 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Smart SEnd

Without any doubts the worst most un professional courier service I have had the misfortune to deal with.3 pick up attemps, courier lied that the property was closed on delivery.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trump To Stop Australian-US Refugee Exchange

Donald Trump will stop Australia-US refugee deal: US congressman Brian BabinDonald Trump "will do everything in his power" to halt the refugee deal between Australia and the US, according to a hardline Texan congressman who is confident no resettleme...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Twinnies On TV last Night

Did anyone watch it on Inside Story? https://www.9now.com.au/inside-story/2016/episode-2 "A fascinating insight into the lives of Australia's most identical twins." What a delightful pair! I was absolutely riveted. From the Sydney Morning Herald Octo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

R.I.P. Peter Sarstedt

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-09/singer-peter-sarstedt-dies-aged-75/8168998 beautiful song, allways a favorite.

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Anyone Doing Dry January?

Man cuts out alcohol and coffee for two years and this is what happened Thousands of people are three days into a Dry January, the tedious annual ritual of skipping all alcoholic drinks for 30 days. But what happens if you manage to nail Dry January,...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful