Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All cultures are equal???

As we are supposed to celebrate the many cultures now in Australia why should we be concerned about 12-year-olds getting married. In order to stifle our questioning and concerns about the cultural 'delights' (think FGM, subjugation of distaff groups ...

Lest We Forget

It is Rememberance Day today folks. I am remembering my Dad, Jack, who was in the Air Force WW2, it would have been his Birthday today. he would have been 94. And, all our brave men and women who fought for our Country. Especially our friends who fou...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #70

Its almost that time of year again folks.... what do you want for xmas?? The winner is chosen by Kudos. The winner to choose new picture and the closing time to suit. In case of a draw, OP will choose the winner.Caption This #70 will close Thursday 1...

caption this #70...jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Missing man Matthew Leveson

Matthews Mum Faye posted on CW back when Matthew first went missing. I see where his boyfriend at the time has now led police to a possible grave site in Bushland in Sydney. His poor parents have looked in the area believing that's where he was burie...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - The Theme is: Duets

Ends on SUNDAY the 6th of NOVEMBER @: 12:00 NOON. NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video which has received th...

• 63 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nobody came to his party

Poor little boy, this makes me so sad. That dear little face http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3888522/Oregon-mother-urges-parents-RSVP-turned-son-s-birthday.html 'Seeing my heartbroken little boy sitting alone at his empty party table was mo...

Resolved! Caption This #69

The winner is chosen by Kudos. The winner to choose new picture and the closing time to suit. In case of a draw, OP will choose the winner. Caption This # 69 closes 4th nov-Friday, 8pm

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pimpy

I can't send pm's atm, but I got yours. Yes. I'll try to do what you suggested. Calm down everybody. It's all very friendly and unweird.

Melbourne Cup - Cultural Cringe?

The race that stops a nation may not be our classiest moment. Every year there is video and photo evidence of drunken debauchery, often engaged in by well-dressed Aussies in fascinators and smart suits. Australians are accustomed to the aftermath sho...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I Can't Think Of Anything More Stupid

Than the way Halloween is celebrated after it's introduction here. Do the young people running around in their horror costumes trick or treating even know what Halloween is about? Do they really want or need all those sugar-laden treats they're given...

• 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful