Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Caption This # 62

The winner is chosen by Kudos. The winner to choose new picture and the closing time to suit. In case of a draw, OP will choose the winner. Caption This # 62 closes Monday 26th September - Probably late evening - ish - ish Good luck and have fun.

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Obama To The Rescue of Saudi Arabia

In whose best interest is President Obama working for?Well Saudi Arabia’s of course.After both the US Senate and US House of Representatives unanimously passed the 9/11 law, known as the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act several weeks ago, Pr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to Hypnotise a Chook

Love the kind way the boy scratches the chook's belly. The little pesky kid in the background is a crack-up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwUPax25_Vo

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Now here is something I never knew could happen.

This is something to debate. I am shocked at some laws we have. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-29/tony-deane-parent-regret-testes-removed-death-partner/7885910 Seeing that the couple was not married, I would think that his parents should have to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

'Australia Post' email scam

Australia Post email scam Had a friend on Face Book share apparently there is a major malicious Email campaign that says it is from AUSTRALIA POST - if you get one saying "Australia Post Ground Service Delivery" Do not open the email or click on any ...

• 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful

zumbos desert show final

Who will win?.I have always failed to see the attraction of these cooking shows but must admit this one has been interesting. I am wondering if Kate may win ,the other girl will have to keep calm if she wants to win and she seems to freak under press...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! My neighbour may have been murdered! Yikes

My neighbour went missing a week ago and was discovered in a nearby neighbourhood in a flat and she was dead apparently. I knew the woman for a short time and she was very nice but a scatter brain. I dont believe she used Ebay at all. It was front pa...

R.I.P Charmian Carr ~ Liesl Von Trapp 27/12/42 - 17/9/16

Yet another celebrity death. Seems to have been a bad year for it. Hard to believe she was 73 when you see her still looking so young and beautiful in reruns of the Sound of Music. http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/the-sound-of-musi...

Resolved! And now for something completely different, sadly

Actor and director Terry Jones, a founding member of Britain's zany Monty Python comedy team, has been diagnosed with a severe form of dementia. Jones, 74, is a member of Monty Python's Flying Circus, formed in the late 1960s with John Cleese, Eric I...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge: The theme is TRAINS'N'PLANES (in the title or lyrics)

Ends approx 8pm Adelaide time on September 25th (sunday)NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video which has recei...

• 39 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Comments please

What would you do?? A wife asked her husband to drop her off at a friends house, where a wedding reception was taking place. He responded that he would be too busy throughout the day in the office, and gave her some money to use as taxi for transport...

Resolved! Caption This #61

Hello everyone! The winner is chosen by Kudos. The winner to choose new picture and the closing time to suit. In case of a draw, OP will choose the winner. Caption This #61 closes Friday 23 September - Evening sometime. Good luck and have fun.

• 27 replies
  • 3 Helpful