Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Shame? Ha Ha

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/shame-shame-shame-derryn-hinch-falls-asleep-on-first-day-in-the-senate-20160830-gr4wee.html

salvos stores

I am amazed these places can operate at the prices they charge these days. I live near the Tempe Salvos store which is I think one of the largest.As im having issues with a new dog hassling the cat I popped in today to see if I could get a cheap baby...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

College Football

Who here attended the California/Hawaii college football game held in Sydney last week? The PAC12 has signed a multiyear contract with Fox Sports Australia to show games over there (here)...... Hopefully you will all become Oregon Duck supporters.......

Resolved! FOUR DAY MUSIC CHALLENGE. Theme is the four seasons.

Ends approx 8pm on Saturday August 27The theme is: THE FOUR SEASONS.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video whi...

Resolved! Another peanut dies in flood waters

Why are people so lacking in simple logic to not drive across flooded bridges.Police yesterday practically begged people to find another route home or excise patience and under no circumstances drive through water.Bureau of meteorology issued a warni...

• 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this # 56

The winner is chosen by Kudos. The winner to choose new picture and the closing time to suit. In case of a draw, OP will choose the winner. Caption This #56 closes Sat 28th August - noonish (might need a loud yell)Good luck everyone and have fun.

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Uber to deploy driverless cars in Philadelphia

I always knew that Uber was established to become a driverless car service.Uber are going to deploy 100 driverless cars in Philadelphia.A spokesperson from Volvo said that the price structure of Uber driverless cars may actually make private car trav...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone watched the closing ceremony?

Rio 2016 has ended, but I was a little disapointed. I expected more colour from Brazil. The costumes were great and so was the dancing and formations, but the light show turned everything to much red and the monotonous drumming made me turn the sound...

• 35 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This # 55

The winner is chosen by Kudos. The winner to choose new picture and the closing time to suit. In case of a draw, OP will choose the winner. Caption This #55 closes Wed 24th, 8pm.Good luck everyone and have fun.

Facebook knows more about you than the Census.

If you have a Facebook page, you can not delete it. You can deactivate it, but can nothing delete.Facebook gathers informations about you and yours that you never thought possible. http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/here-are-98-facts-and...

• 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD FOR EVERYONE

HI AND MANY THANKS FOR DROPPING BY TO CHECK OUT THE NEW COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD. AM HOPING THAT PEOPLE OF ALL AGES ALL BACKGROUNDS ALL RACES WILL ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO DROP BY HERE AND GET SOME CONNECTION WITH LIKE MINDED SOULS. LOVE TO SEE YOUR ST...

• 9422 replies
  • 0 Helpful