Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Illegals Solution

An aircraft carrying an Englishman, a German, a Frenchman, a Mexican, and Donald Trump was crossing the Atlantic, when one engine started acting up. The pilot called back and told everybody the bad news, that one of them would have to sacrifice himse...

Pokemon Go an Invasion of Privacy

Film director Oliver Stone has says Pokémon Go is a “new level of invasion” of privacy that could lead to “totalitarianism”. Oliver Stone has a history of taking on the establishment, and questioning historical and social narratives that society has ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lets talk about housing and homelessness.

There were 105,237 homeless in 2011 in Australia.I believe the number has risen enormously since then. This is a disgrace to our country, and the politicians don't want to know about it. With house sales and rentals at staggering unafordable prices t...

• 74 replies
  • 5 Helpful

'Yes I Can' !

The Channel 4 advert for the forthcoming Rio Paralympics 2016. Fan-bloomin'-tastic ! http://tvadsongs.uk/channel-4-song-superhumans-rio-paralympics-2016-trailer/

Resolved! Caption this #49

Winner is by Kudos Competition winner to choose new picture and the closing time.In case of a draw, OP will choose the winner. Competition to close Saturday, July 23rd 2016 at 2pm - ish - maybe - perhaps........

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why Was Joe Biden In Australia?

Malcolm Turnbull says Australia has no stronger alliance than that with the United States. The prime minister met with US Vice President Joe Biden in Sydney on Tuesday, just hours after Mr Turnbull's new ministry was sworn in, revealing in a press co...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! feral antivirus

Couple of weeks ago I lost my hard drive. The guy that put in the new one also installed Bitdefender, which refused to let me re-install my photo program. I clicked on ALLOW and it said NO. However it looked like the program was installed fine, until...

Yay I've Turned 900!

900 feedback after nearly 10 years of ebay selling. Not exactly powerselling is it? Still, it's an enjoyable hobby that I still get a kick out of, after all these years. I started out selling off some underchair mats for my work, after an office reno...

• 9 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Tomatoes in July!

I am in Melbourne, and usually tomatoes that are not ripe by about February just do not ripen. But this year we had heaps till end of May and then I have ripped most of the plants out. However there was one that I planted in the driveway; it was a li...

JPEG_6431a.jpg

Larry The Cat Stays At Number 10

The United Kingdom got a new prime minister Wednesday, as David Cameron resigned and Theresa May stepped in.But the nation's prime mouser remains the same: Larry the cat, beloved by the British for his charm ... and sloth. In early 2011, the prime mi...

• 22 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Shingles

Went to the doctor yesterday and I have shingles..have been feeling achy for over a week and 2 days ago I got an itchy/sore rash.Would be interested to hear if anyone has had shingles.tia

• 34 replies
  • 1 Helpful

OMG!

The awkward moment Pauline Hanson asks an Aboriginal cameraman if he is a REFUGEE - before congratulating him on holding down a job Pauline Hanson congratulated an indigenous man for 'actually working' The shocking interaction happens just moments be...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - The Theme is - TIME

Ends Friday, July 22th, 10AM Sydney time.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video which has received the most ku...

• 110 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What type of heating do you have at home?

thinking of getting a gas log heater but I need it to heat a big area. Wondering what sort of heating everyone is ramping up at the moment, especially if you live in the colderst parts of Australia. Its so cold here in Melbourne atm.

Poke'em up

Reading on how someone used the new pokemon game to rob people, amazing!!What will they think of next?

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful