Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Caption Contest #35

Winner by kudos. Winner to also pick day and time of judging to suit. Comp winner to choose new pic or first in if it's a draw. Competition ends Thursday 12th May 8pm- ish AEST

Resolved! Does anyone know how to use Dropbox?

I want to load some photos from my iPad to my laptop. I have Dropbox on both, but I seem to only be able to move them one at a time, which is going to take forever. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong, or what I should be doing?

Resolved! 5-Day Music Challenge - Telephone

Ends Wednesday May 11th May, at 8 AM, Sydney time. NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video which has received t...

Scanning Old photos

I have old photos that require scanning to digital. I've tried Officeworks but the quality isn't that great compare with the original. Any scanner or service you recommend? BTW. Hi everyone.

Forest fires in Canada

Has there ever been such fire? Burning now for a week and destroying town. I know that some fires have in past been burning i forests in less accessible areas, but this has hit suburbs.and threatened the airport hospital and other civic buildings. An...

Resolved! Caption this # 34

Winner by kudos. Winner to also pick day and time of judging to suit. Comp winner to choose new pic or first in if it's a draw. Competition ends Monday 9th May - 10pm - ish AEST

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Italy Makes Stealing Food Legal For Hungry Poor

Italy has ruled that stealing small amounts of food, if you desperately need it, is not a criminal offense. A man who stole food in 2011 was convicted of a crime but then later the conviction was reversed by the highest court in the nation. "Stealing...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

If Trump doesn't kill us all Zuckerberg will

Most of us took the message from Terminator that artificial intelligence is a threat to mankind.Zuckerberg is building Skynet and he thinks artificial intelligence is great. The smartest man on earth (Stephen Hawkins) says AI is a risk to mankind.I k...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Locking people up is big business

Prisons Phasing Out Visitation For Price-Gouging Video Calls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=398n3G-dgMk The prison industrial complex is always finding new ways to squeeze money out prisoners and their families. Studies show that face-to-face visita...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful