Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

National Open Mosque Day

Did anyone take the opportunity to visit their local mosque today? I couldn't, unfortunatly, because, we don't have one yet in Bunbury, but I'd love to hear from anyone who did go along for a look.

Clever and Timely Advert

Mrs Marsh would be snapping and dipping frenzily that stick of chalk. A Halloween themed ad for a certain toothpaste is online *****TREAT THEIR TEETH*** DEB

The 116 things that can give you cancer – the full list

# 34 Chinese-style salted fish: Diets that are very high in salt-cured meats and fish, or pickled foods – which are more common in parts of Asia and northern Africa – can increase the risk of nasopharyngeal cancer, related to the upper part of the th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paypal

Is anyoone else having trouble getting into their account?I have tried several times today and nothing happens.I called the phone number and there is a message stating that "they are having trouble accessing customers accounts".Does anyone have an up...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Arty Party Cleaned Up

An Italian art installation that resembles the aftermath of a large party has been restored after being mistakenly removed by cleaning staff. The installation, which includes empty wine bottles, streamers, a fallen banner and a disco ball lying on th...

The walking robot video

In a previous life I used to build simple robots... I'm amazed that it still goes, considering it's made mostly from recycled coat hangers.

• 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Coles + Union = Less Pay?

A Coles supermarket worker has won the first round of a David and Goliath battle which exposes a major union to claims it sold out its own workers. Duncan Hart, a student who works part time at a Coles supermarket in Brisbane, took action in the Fair...

Resolved! Five Day Music Challenge..Theme is about "Sex"

FIVE Day music challenge, theme is About Sex - this theme finishes at 8:00 pm Thurdsday 29 Oct 2015. EST-Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to you...

• 106 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! What are your thoughts....

Say you were accused of something you hadn't done and suffered some ramifications for it and you message the accuser letting them know they were wrong and asking why they thought you had done this deed - the accuser reads the message but totally disr...

• 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aussies Drunken Speech

This "news bulletin" has it all: speech, alcohol, traffic, guns, school curriculum, mental health, domestic violence.......................................................................Claims the Australian accent sounds slurred because our forefat...