Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remember my cat problem?

Well I re -decorated my room, stunning... 4 layers of paint(floor) and two clear coats so about 6 in all, new carpets new everything. A week or so into my new room and guess what the lil bu**er does? Pees and poops in exactly the same place. By now I...

Resolved! 4 - Day Music Challenge - Theme is The end of the World

Ends 5.00 pm on Sunday 26th July Darwin time (some one tell me when it's close, lol)Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under ...

Hi new to the community spirit.

Trying to make it into the world of authors anybody interested in me telling parts of a short story on a weekly bases would appreciate the outcome to see if I am just making a fool of myself.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 48 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Snake question

I need to cut some very long grass and we seem to be a haven for snakes.As it has been heavily raining here for the past few days, does anyone know if it is safer to wait until the grass is dry before cutting it.

• 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Greek drama

Is anyone affected by the drama in Greece ? It seems like they will default , I work in a currency exchange and people are frantically getting euro. Apparently the banks over there are all closed for a week and people can only take out €60 from autot...

• 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aussie Girl, 9, Married In Middle-East

Girl, NINE, 'leaves Australia to be married in the Middle East' in latest child bride case ... as it emerges that at least 250 underage Australian girls have wed in last two yearsThe Immigrant Women’s Health Service, based in western Sydney, claims i...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Kids on cars

Well the move went as well as can be expected. the place is comfortable for the most part, the neighbors seem friendly, even helping with the heavy stuff. But there is one thing, thats kids on cars. The parking lot, the only place around to park my c...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I suppose it had to happen.

It seems the word expense has now become a verb. I found this in my FB newsfeed today: Bronwyn Bishop Expensed $600 in Travel to Former Politician's Wedding,Report SaysThe House speaker claimed $600 in flights to Mirabella's wedding in 2006, Fairfax ...