Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! so cops can bash a handcuffed man

and that's ok. Release footage of such a criminal act and that makes you a criminal. No wonder most of them become corrupt useless individuals to a just society. ACAB

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aldi price pressure on Supermarket giants

Supermarket giants Woolworths and Coles have drasticallyslashed the prices of home brand products to counterthe threat of increasingly popular chain Aldi... www.dailymail.co.uk/article-3160256/supermarkets-slash-prices-v-aldi

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Rich in Australia

Exclusive Sydney Harbour enclave,where property costs $59,000 a square metreand houses sell for $40Million,is named the sixth most expensive address on Earth... www.dailymail.co.uk/3160186/sydney-harbour-enclave-6th-most-expensive ~

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

TLIG

Has anyone read the True Life IN God Messages?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mafia: I was right

I have often said that Australian politics is driven by the Mafia. In fact the Mafia has rejected many job applications submitted by Australian politicians because the Mafia said that even it wouldn't sink so low as to hire some of our alleged politi...

"Good news" I got an apartment

Yes, I got the call, but it's not ready yet. .. It was supposed to be. The apartment manager called me Wendsday, I went in thursday paid the deposit and rent for this month, got the keys and she said it would be ready to move in tomorrow, That was to...

• 14 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Resolved! 4 day Music Challenge - Theme is "Game"

Ends 8.00 pm on Tuesday 14th July ESTSelect a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR...

• 35 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Indonesia Slashes Australian Cattle Intake

Australian farmers will pay significantly for Indonesia's dramatic cut to imports of cattle, exporters believe. But so too will Indonesian beef eaters. Indonesia has announced it will slash its intake of Australian cattle this quarter by 80 per cent....

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How cold is it?

A severe weather system has brought blizzards, snow, heavy rain and gale-force winds to areas of south-eastern Australia. A major cold front has created a winter wonderland in parts of New South Wales, with good snow falls recorded in the Alpine regi...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

the MyTax question

I went online to do my Tax and have used E Tax previously, now it shows I use Mytax going on my answers . I started doing this and my centrelink payments is not showing up ( newstart part payments ) and also I cannot see where I have to put in my FBT...

Pancreatic Cancer

It's a long time since I've posted, but I am desperate for any help and advice. I am 53 and in September was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. I have had a whipple procedure which took 81/2 hours of surgery, but unfortunately, they were unable to rem...

Massive Co-operation for Russia And China

China and Russia Lay Foundation for Massive Economic Cooperation In the past decade, Beijing and Moscow have been more competitors than partners. But that relationship may now be changing as Russian and Chinese leaders are considering combining their...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Weekly photo challenge. Theme is MY FAVOURITE PLACE

Rules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme (message me with the theme)Tally is done Monday ni...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Celebrity Egotism

'Boyfriend Guidebook, Rule 1Take advantage of the fact that you can hear my voice whenever you like - it's made me a fortune after all. Make sure it's the first thing you hear in the morning & the last thing you hear at night.'So tragic at such a you...