Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge... Theme is "Stranger"

Ends 8.00 pm on Wednesday June 24th (Melbourne time)Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist.NO EMB...

I cannot help finding this really funny

Doctors have issued a warning about the dangers of skinny jeans after a lady had to be hospitalised due to very serious muscle and tissue damage due to her tight jeans.She spent the day crouching over helping a friend to move house and later said wal...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Judge bars woman with tattoo from breastfeeding

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-18/judge-bars-woman-with-tattoo-from-breastfeeding/6556086 A judge has banned a mother from breastfeeding because she got a tattoo, ruling the woman's decision to get it four weeks earlier exposed her 11-month-old b...

• 30 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Fox Free Eggs

Someone asked me about them I have never heard of them. Does anyone know anything about them ??

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Kill Bill

Will this be the killing season for Mr Shorten? Will Labor move on him? to rid the party of the heartless union machine man He's been made to look ineffectual by the Greens by trying to save pensions for the wealthy at the expense of the more deservi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is in the minds of these morons ?

Not for the first time this happened. Last time it was three college schoolgirs, and now this latest episode. Now there is another flurry by the police and authorities to locate them. I would normally say why bother ? If they want to go, let them, th...

Weekly photo challenge. Theme is TREASURED TRINKET

Rules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme (message me with the theme)Tally is done Monday ni...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge... Theme is "The Weather"

Ends 7:00pm on Saturday June 20th (Darwin time)Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist.NO EMBEDDED...

• 48 replies
  • 1 Helpful