Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Sainsbury’s defends Christmas ad

Sainsbury's supermarket has defiantly defended its 2020 Christmas advert after racists threatened to boycott the store. Over the weekend, the multi-chain shopping company released one of their three festive adverts. The ads aim to celebrate culinary ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Celebration of Masks

While we must wear masks, let's make the best of it. I would have loved to sport a dramatic mask with black lace and rubies embellishing the stark covering of nose and mouth, but the hygiene issue prevents me from going any further than emitting a wi...

Resolved! 4 day Music Challenge - Theme is : Sour

4 day Music Challenge - Theme is : Sour.Ends Tues, 17th November. The poster of the song that receives the most kudos at the end of the challenge, wins that round.The winner then chooses the next theme, starts a new thread, hosts it, and declares the...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Police raid properties across Sydney

Police raid properties across Sydney targeting construction union CFMEU https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-18/nsw-cfmeu-afp-police-raids-underway-in-sydney/12894250 they need to raid the police union headquarters, bet they would find some interestin...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Aust ugg boots lose fight against US giant

Australian ugg boot-maker Eddie Oygur has suffered a $US450,000 ($A643,000) loss in his "David versus Goliath" legal fight with a major US footwear and apparel company. A jury in Chicago on Friday found Mr Oygur's business, Sydney-based Australian Le...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 38 replies
  • 2 Helpful

democracy and a valid majority

just thinking regarding democracy rule and elections whereby the "majority" prevails as defining the " will of the people" . When i think of a major issue , minor issue relating to a problem - i consider in terms of significant values of difference ,...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Animals News Bloopers

Animals News Bloopers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PudgyZaLyA some are cringe worthy but most are amusing

• 1 replies
  • 4 Helpful