Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tap water warning to 88 Melbourne suburbs

Yarra Valley Water issues tap water warning to 88 Melbourne suburbs after disaster storm Thousands of Melbourne households are unable to drink tap water this morning after a power outage during a destructive storm caused untreated water to enter the ...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Prince Harry Drops His Royal Surname

Prince Harry has dropped his royal surname after leaving Britain for California with wife Meghan Markle. The Duke of Sussex, 35, is listed as Prince Henry Charles Albert David, Duke of Sussex in documents registering new eco-friendly tourism firm Tra...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 59 replies
  • 1 Helpful

do not call register

i have been on this register a very long time re applied a few times, i'm sure i last did it in the last 2 years i have been getting a lot of scam calls in the past weeki know the DNCR doesnt stop them but i just recieved a call from a cold caller af...

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #280

Caption this #280 Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes Friday 28th August 2020 (during evening).

Resolved! Caption this #269

Caption this #269 ......... a bit of local colour from me Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by the OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes Tuesday 23rd June (lunchtime-ish)

gidday.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sharks And Dolphins

The Shark vs Dolphin Thinking program poses questions to students and asks them to answer based on the different perspectives of Dolphins and Sharks. I was really intrigued by this concept and the more I thought about it the more I realised just how ...

E-Mew or EE-Mooh?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-25/npr-emu-story-prompts-pronunciation-debate/12592060 The disappearance of Winston Charles Featherbill has kicked off quite a debate... How is it pronounced, or does it really matter?

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge. Theme is - TEARS

4 Day Music Challenge. Theme is - TEARS Ends Wednesday, 26th August (evening) The poster of the song that receives the most kudos at the end of the challenge, wins that round. The winner then chooses the next theme, starts a new thread, hosts it, and...

• 35 replies
  • 1 Helpful

value the bush ?

So now is Australia going to value the bush a bit more and allocate required resources to safe guard against or minimise the damage of the next potential firestorm ? https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-28/3-billion-animals-killed-displaced-in-fires-w...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful