Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Earthquake

Heard on the news this morning that we experienced an earthquake early this morning, 5.0 . Did any Viccies feel it?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4-Day music challenge - Theme is: AUSTRALIA

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: AUSTRALIA Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner. The winner will then start a new chal...

• 47 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Yes? No?

Not necessarily asking for people to reveal their own personal opinions, just- What do you think is going to come in?My prediction-no by a landslide, except perhaps in some inner Melbourne electorates.

Resolved! Caption this #475

The caption with the most votes will host the next round In the event of a tie OP chooses the winner This round ends October 19 in the evening

gallery-1504107041-monkey2.jpg

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: WEAPONS

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: WEAPONS Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner. The winner will then start a new challe...

• 59 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Meme Life. 😎

Some memes are hilarious, some poignant, others are reflective, encouraging, the list goes on. I thought a thread to post your favourite memes, might brighten and enlighten the year ahead. Have fun, keep smiling, stay safe and above all, stay sane fo...

76F24241-FE8B-44BC-9BAD-F4B19C2845C2.jpeg
  • 483 replies
  • 13 Helpful

RT Reunion any old members still around ? say hello

Wow been some years from my last visit, this place is a devastated landscape ! so sterile !I was thinking of back in the day and the great laughs we had and thought of the old posters.Lot of water gone under the bridge, all the hatchets would be well...

• 295 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #474

The caption with the most votes will host the next round. In the event of a tie OP chooses the winner. This round will end Friday 13th October ( pm).

downloadjjjjjjj.jpg

Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I’m new to the eBay chat boards. Just trying to figure my way around. Anyway, have a great day and I’ll see how this all pans out with a bit of luck. All tips greatly appreciated. (Mind you, it took me half hour to figure out how to u...

• 10 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Songs with You in the title.

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Songs with "You" in the title. Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner. The winner will ...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: INSECTS

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: INSECTS Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner. The winner will then start a new challe...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #473

The caption with the most votes will host the next round. In the event of a tie OP choose winner. This round will end Saturday 7th October ( pm)

IMG_20231003_161111.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need Assistance

For the last two hours I have been trying to find a way to contact Microsoft Technical Support. Apparently there is no way by phone, email or live chat. Phone contact states support has gone online, but only for articles on related problems. All comm...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Songs with the word 'song' in the title

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Songs with the word 'song' in the title. Please post Title and Artist/ Composer and a link to YouTube - do not embed video. The post with the most votes wins. In the event of a tie, OP will declare the winner. The wi...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 64 replies
  • 0 Helpful