Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Solar energy uptake - congratulations

well the private owner uptake of solar energy has been a suprising wild success , maybe because power is considered a national asset like water and so resented being dominated by non-state owned providers , so now thank you, and be preared to be remo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Corid-19 52 card pickup

Look no further than Brazil , who have in some quarters ended official social-isolation mitigation measures( Although many private people are still putting in an effort ) https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/brazilians-start-defying-isolation-egged-o...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #261

Caption this #261 Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by the OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes Friday 1st May, evening.

sdut-snowman_on_stand-20160824.jpg

Tourism post Coronavirus

looks like Australia will stamp out the viral pest and so release everyone to return to their productive live with renewed vigour, innovation and cheery high productivity - within Australia Not so good for those seeking two way trips overseas or thos...

• 22 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Maybe a month

With winter fast approaching here and a predicted cold wet and so for the southern states - dreary , maybe a month or 6 weeks to prepare - to improve living conditions , general health , as one senior US official said , if you are over reacting , you...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Terrible accident no 2

Respectfully announcing the untimely passing of a 30 year career Police Officer of the neighouring State of South Australia , the result of a three car collision in suburbia Adelaide at 1:40PM yesterday afternoonThis fatal car incident involved 3 car...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge: theme is - Square

4 Day Music Challenge: theme is - Square Ends 29th April (Evening) NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid. The poster of the video t...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Get to know you questions

1. What is your most unusual talent (burping the alphabet...)2. What's something weird you recommend everyone tries at least once (keep it clean )3. What will people say at your funeral?4. Name one thing you have always wanted to do but haven't.........

petrol retailers accused of gouging

Massive difference in Sydney petrol prices as some retailers accused of gouging https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-01/coronavirus-petrol-prices-plummet/12109126 i only noticed last night my last few times at woolies i had no savingsusually on the re...

• 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Covid 19 and your phone

Who, here, has given any thought about how many germs could be on their phone - let alone the Corona virus? (I shudder when I think of how many people take their phones to the toilet with them) Your phone should be disinfected as often as you wash yo...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

personal medical alarms

i'm considering getting a personal medical alarm as living on my own and now in this self isolation its dawned on me if i was incapacitatedi could be not missed for days or longer my dad had a 'care alert' but that was many years ago before we got th...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful