lipstick on a pig

New Zealand Opposition Leader Jacinda Ardern in second sexism row after 'lipstick on a pig' jibe

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-21/new-zealand-opposition-leader-jacinda-ardern-in-sexism-row/882...

seems to me whenever a woman gets the top job in politics, either prime minister or oposition leader, some men revert to school boy bullies with nothing but disgusting name calling in their kitbag.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

lipstick on a pig

And I don't think it will ever change. Look at the treatment Julia Gillard received. People were always commenting on her hair, clothes etc. You could tell by her face that she was pi**ed off, but conducted herself well IMO. What gets me is that some of the male politicians look like fat gutted pigs, without makeup. Maybe some of the female politicians should start commenting on their physical appearance and dress sense, rather than their political standing. And see how they like it when they are not being taken seriously.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

lipstick on a pig

I hate that man, he has a house not far from me, he wants to kill all cats in NZ.

I would never vote for him, scruffy man he is

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply