telephone to glory

Was just talking to Jonathon Thurston... Jimmy helped me....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ-QsMYqzoY

it's on

go the Cowboys

( I never ever thought I would type that)

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

telephone to glory

North Queensland ... unbeatable!, in so many way.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

telephone to glory

North Queensland ... unbeatable!, in so many way.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

telephone to glory

Head says Broncos, heart says Cowboys.  

But, how about England out of the Rugby World Cup this morning!!  How good was that Woman LOL

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

telephone to glory

@lurker172602 wrote:

Head says Broncos, heart says Cowboys.  

But, how about England out of the Rugby World Cup this morning!!  How good was that Woman LOL

Hi Lurker,

What - down on the Brits - who beat them.

Must admit my knowledge of a game of football of any description is there are two different shaped balls & tight & loose knickers.

Know the GF is on this evening - convince me to give my kudos to which - Broncos or Cowboys.

Somehow just because of the name - I lean Cowboys.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

telephone to glory

Lurker

One of my favourites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMv2wTOLnlc

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

telephone to glory

Oh Helen, what hope is there for you?  The Wallabies beat England 33-13 and therefore put England out of the running.  But look out Australia - the All Blacks are coming Woman LOL

I like the Cowboys mainly because I like Thurston, but have never been keen on the Broncos.  I think the Broncs have more "big game" experience that might get them over the line.

thats my 2 cents anyway . . . 

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

telephone to glory

@lurker172602 wrote:

Oh Helen, what hope is there for you?  The Wallabies beat England 33-13 and therefore put England out of the running.  But look out Australia - the All Blacks are coming Woman LOL

I like the Cowboys mainly because I like Thurston, but have never been keen on the Broncos.  I think the Broncs have more "big game" experience that might get them over the line.

thats my 2 cents anyway . . . 

OK - agree.

It was us what beat them - YEA.

Come on - the Kiwis - good luck with that - All Blacks.

Will put my 2 cents on the Cowboys.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

telephone to glory

As for - what hope is there for me.

Obviously not much.

Robot Frustrated

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

telephone to glory

I have always disliked the Broncos.  It was an "attitude and air" that didn't endear.  

I admire Wayne Bennett their coach.  But he has so cunningly, used the Bible Rules Book to it's extreme.  eg. holding the tackle for as long as a slack referee permits, "flat passes" that veer forwards IMO ( and I look at  the angle of the hands/arms throwing a pass to make my judgement).

I like the new JT (the old one was Jason Taylor) and what he does for the game of Rugby League (eg. handing his headgear to an opposing young fan- who'll probably now "luv" the Cowboys)

Like Lurker (?)  Head - Broncos...................................  Heart - Cowboys (and their own God's Messenger)

DEB (former Parramatta and then Penrith supporter)

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

telephone to glory

That was exciting!!!!
Message 10 of 16
Latest reply