ttinline popup - how to block

Could someone please advise how to permanently block the ttinline popup that is invading my computer every time I go on ebay?

It's driving me insane. I have tried unsuccessfully many times to 'disable' the darn thing but to no avail.

Help please.

Di

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: ttinline popup - how to block

Pease, someone save my sanity - it takes up half ascreen.

Di

Message 2 of 31
Latest reply

and what is a ttinline popup, I never get popups on ebay.

but I have a popup blocker on my browser and also have anti spyware as well as anti virus running.

Message 3 of 31
Latest reply

Hi hawk,

TTineline is an advertising website and it is a very annoying popup that takes up 1/3 of my screen that advertises anything and everything.

I tried using a different browser and it still comes up. I followed their instructions to prevent it coming up and there is an 'however' with says, please note that if you delete or refresh your cookies, the ads, from TTinline will be re-activated automatically. In order to clear all TTinline references and functionality from your browser after uninstall (there is no uninstall that I can find), please clear your cache and delete any temporary internet files.

I have done this and it doesn't work.

I have all blockups blocked and I have a secure antivirus which I run every day.

I guess it is persisent spam with ebays approval sort of like the Reader's Digest letters that are never ending, even when the person has died.

If it continues, I will be leaving ebay it annoys that much.

Di

Message 4 of 31
Latest reply

I never get pop ups on ebay and like Hawk have my pop up blocker in place.

If none of us are having this problem, I cant see that ebay is the cause, maybe you have a virus or something you have picked up along the way.

Try running an anti virus thingo through your computer, plenty of free ones you can down load.

Message 5 of 31
Latest reply

@esseco46 wrote:

Hi hawk,

TTineline is an advertising website and it is a very annoying popup that takes up 1/3 of my screen that advertises anything and everything.

I tried using a different browser and it still comes up. I followed their instructions to prevent it coming up and there is an 'however' with says, please note that if you delete or refresh your cookies, the ads, from TTinline will be re-activated automatically. In order to clear all TTinline references and functionality from your browser after uninstall (there is no uninstall that I can find), please clear your cache and delete any temporary internet files.

I have all blockups blocked and I have a secure antivirus which I run every day.

I guess it is persisent spam with ebays approval sort of like the Reader's Digest letters that are never ending, even when the person has died.

Di

Google is your friend

You have a malware add bar on your computer thats all.... nothing at all to do with ebay,,, everything to do with your browser and computer security.

https://www.google.com.au/search?site=&source=hp&q=tt+inline+popup&oq=TTinline&gs_l=hp.1.1.0i10l10.1...

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=tt+inline+popup+remove&oq=tt+inline+popup+remove&gs_l=serp.3...12...

Message 6 of 31
Latest reply

@esseco46 wrote:

Hi hawk,

Di

do you know how to find add and remove programs in your control panel?

try removing it through there

Message 7 of 31
Latest reply

As others have said it has nothing to do with ebay. I do not have that annoying popup on my computer either.

You have at some stage clicked on something that you shouldn't have and now have malware of some sort on your computer.

I would be using a program such as Malwarebytes and scanning your computer and removing that nasty.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Ebay didn't put it there, you did.

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 8 of 31
Latest reply

@esseco46 wrote:

Could someone please advise how to permanently block the ttinline popup that is invading my computer every time I go on ebay?

It's driving me insane. I have tried unsuccessfully many times to 'disable' the darn thing but to no avail.

Help please.

Di

Try this website

http://forums.anvisoft.com/viewtopic-57-6618-0.html

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 9 of 31
Latest reply

@grumpy*cat*rocks wrote:

As others have said it has nothing to do with ebay. I do not have that annoying popup on my computer either.

You have at some stage clicked on something that you shouldn't have and now have malware of some sort on your computer.

I would be using a program such as Malwarebytes and scanning your computer and removing that nasty.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Ebay didn't put it there, you did.

That's a bit harsh... It doesn't always mean that the person clicked on something they shouldn't have, sometimes these Ad-Ware can sneak in via legitimate downloaded  software; it's happened to me a few times and I don't click on things I shouldn't.. 

With these types of things it's not always as easy as going to Malware bytes and scanning, there is a multiple step process to get rid of it completely because they're really good at invading your computer.

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 10 of 31
Latest reply