False and misleading advertizing with laptops and components

Ok this is starting to really annoy me, in the last couple of days there have been sellers posting items that are not what they are advertizing, one is a seller advertizing a 2500k that is clearly not showing the k(overclock) at the end of the 2500, the other is a seller advertizing a Dell E6510 that in one instance says screen resolution is 1920x1080 and it has less than 1gig of memory, scroll further down and the screen resolution has changed to 1440x900 and it has 4gig of memory, i have contacted both sellers to fix their issues, one i haven't heard back from, the reason why this **bleep** me off is, i make computers and have had lot to do with laptops and i would hate to see someone not as familiar with these to purchase an item i feel is not represented properly, i mean how hard is it, so for everyone out, carefully read every bit of info on the item and carefully look at the pictures so you don't waste money on an item that may turn out ot be not what you paid for when it turns up.

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0