Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

receiving a faulty item

I bought an item , it was faulty, I contacted the Seller, & he kept promising a FULL refund, right until the 180 days have expired!!! Then he just didn't acknowledge my existance!!!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller & eBay cant help with return of Mobile

After 5 mths I am getting nowhere to return a mobile phone I purchased in June. The battery being the problem. I have been in contact several times with the seller but they state they do not have me on record for purchase of the phone. My Insurance r...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have a dealer asking for a rating review.

THIS IS THE THIRD ATTEMPT! Thie editor / textarea had dumped my entries twice with the garbage the my browser (FIrefox) does not support javascript - which is completre rubbish. I have a seller askinkme for a review of the 4 star rating I gave them f...

HDD upgrade

I thought the old dinosaur needed an HDD upgrade - not used now , just a nostelgic sort of thing during this national health crisis Currently the drive is a 2.5inch IDE PATA drive, rotational speed of 4,200 rpm - i suppose ok in 2004 but what might b...

D600spec.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pesky PUP's or embedded malware ?

So one has downloaded an authorised file from a friend , maybe video , maybe picture file and it has been scanned ok by your security but being constantly on the lookout for operating anomolies something about the way your computer now responds is no...

MalwareFile.PNG malware_dvd_a.png MalwareCleansed-confirmed.PNG
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Received the wrong laptop, with a BIOS password

I bought a laptop off of ebay about 7 weeks ago for about 420 AUD and received the wrong (and in my opinion, slightly inferior) model of laptop. I decided to keep it because I didn't want to be without a laptop for another week. A few days ago I disc...

Item not available

I recently contacted a seller about a "New iPad mini 4" and he confessed it was "and old listing" and "It wasn't avalible" why is that allowed on eBay? there's no catergory for "item unavalible" and why do people do this? Does it avoid eBay fees by n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can people be allowed to sell damaged broken or not working goods on this site

I bought a 6 stacker CD player / ICC in used condition, the ad stated the item was in good working order, however a few months later when I installed it into my BF XR6 (when my original unit completely stuffed up) it would not accept CDs. As the item...

Resolved! Digital TV Problem

Hi,All of a sudden my DTV has stopped working and a message Database Empty comes up.Now I have tried to reset to default settings but still no channels are showing,it's out of warranty so manufacturer won't help.So are there any techs out there who m...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stumbled upon a ram disk..

So the latest adventure started with checking out how my computer was using ram memory is executing 3D intensive graphics tasks which benchmarked rather poorly as per Performance Test benchmarkI run the benchmark graphics test components and watched ...

PT_page_file_v2.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

External backup storage

Well one has to live within ones means - and that can sometimes putting up with an older computer while the piggy bank is accumulatingAnyhow working or achival backups etc stored on an USB connected external drive is the easy way to go, i am no diffe...

USB2_onboardbus_28-April-2020_10-12_rev3.jpg 29-April-2020_14-56_USB3_r5.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Due for system memory upgrade....

......Anyhow using freeware app System Explorer i have noticed consistent maximum system memory usage , with some user processes realising noticeable slowdowns I know I can just put up with this situation but I think I will invest in additional ram m...

RamMemory4.jpg
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful