Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GSM devices dont work in australia?

I want to get a device for my mum that enables her to call me with one press of a button. I ordered one on ebay - GSM SIM SOS emergency dialler - but after inserting a new telstra sim and following the instructions, it didnt work. Contacted telstra f...

Keyboard gone mad

Just gave the keyboard on my Lenovo laptop a wipe and now the keys won't work properly, eg 'k' types as k;p and 'i' as 'iop' and a couple of others affected. I'm guessing i pressed somethin g i shouldn't have done but don't know what. Anyway it 's un...

Keylogger

I suspect i have a KL on my laptop. At the very least have been hacked. After hours of reading up on malware and learning way too much am i right in thinking that the only foolproof way of getting read of this is to get a complete re install done?

Counterfeit Windows 7 Ultimate on eBay

Hi. Mick from Anna Bay Computers here. Just wanted to let the community know about all the counterfeit software for sale lately. We decided to make a purchase to get some of this counterfeit software, so we can expose them as fakes. We bought Windows...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware of FAKE GTX 1060 Graphics Cards

Just a heads up for anyone in the market for a new nVidia GTX graphics card. You may have noticed a flood of GTX 1060s at incredibly cheap prices on ebay. Well, a quick check and you will see that these are all from Chinese sellers, and whether they ...

• 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Does anyone have a new Telstra 4G wifi modem? I have some questions please.

Hi, I am trying out a new Telstra 4G wifi mobile broadband set up. The 4G modem has a battery as it is supposed to be mobile. But I am mainly using it at home. I have been told not to leave it plugged into the power. But it is inconvenient to have an...

Products on eBay falsely advertised as Thunderbolt USB Type-C devices that aren't Thunderbolt...

It appears that a significant number of USB Type-C products are being falsely advertised on eBay currently. This is indicative of unscrupulous sellers taking advantage of the confusion that exists in the market about the compatibility and incompatibi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful